Express Reviews By Appiversal

Express Reviews By Appiversal

by Appiversal

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo

Straws Reusable

DON'T INSTALL THAT APP. Rating stars were not appearing under the product name. I have contacted their customer service multiple times but absolutely nothing was done.

June 17, 2019

Hello dear,

Please accept our deepest apologies regarding the issue you experienced.

I am Dave from Express Reviews Customer Support team. I am happy to let you know that we have released an update which has fixed some bugs including the one you encountered.

Please re-install the app and feel free to let me know of your thoughts and concerns at any time via our email,
Sincerely,
Dave

Wilex

shit app does not work at all, followed all instructions and it never worked, why would anyone want to pay for this

Productsbible

Not reliable, does not work and when it works it would stop working after a while and no good support...It was good in the beginning then went down

June 17, 2019

Hello,

Please accept our deepest apologies regarding the issue you experienced.

Please re-install the app and feel free to let me know of your thoughts and concerns at any time via our email or live chat
Sincerely,
Dave

Overstock Savings

followed instructions and does not work

Thechargingbull

broken app, got charged twice I email developer and he just ignores me. app constantly goes offline or has error messages. do not recommend.

De Tudo Shopping

Second time in my store that comments disappear and says this message.

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Gigi Homewares

Sluggish. took a few seconds on product pages so didn't look very good

Road To Man

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Kept on saying they would fix my problem but they never did and stopped answering my requests.

Venim World Class

I installed this app and for an hour everything was fine. But after an hour when I went to my website none of the picture were showing. I was not able to see any images in the product pages. I was so frustrated and called shopify. Shiopify said it's an external app and they changed the code in my theme. Now my theme is third party theme and they want me to contact the developer of that theme and fix it. It took me five hour to fix all those. I had a facebook ads running for 100.00 dollar a day. Wasted all my money. If you think your time is valueable then Do not waste time by installing this app.

Manokitty

After uninstalling the app, the whole structure of product pages was corrupted.

Previous 1