Express Reviews By Appiversal

Express Reviews By Appiversal

by Appiversal

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo

Indigo-Temple

don't come any near this app.....there a new bug on it every day and there is no customer service at all.....you will spend hours to place reviews and then one day it will stop working... and no one from the app team will answer you

Stuck At Ho.me

Customer service don't respond. App has no SSL certificate. I think the developer/creators have left the building.

TipTopHomeDecor

Nice app but customer service is really bad! They updated the app and now my reviews don't look professional anymore. I tried to contact them several times through mail and the chat but they just don't answer. Very frustrating.

Hello dear,

Please accept our deepest apologies regarding the issue you experienced.

I am David from Express Reviews Customer Support team. I am happy to let you know that I have fixed the issue you were encountering and we are soon updating the app with some more features.

Please feel free to let me know of your thoughts and concerns at any time via our email or live chat
David

Straws Reusable

DON'T INSTALL THAT APP. Rating stars were not appearing under the product name. I have contacted their customer service multiple times but absolutely nothing was done.

Hello dear,

Please accept our deepest apologies regarding the issue you experienced.

I am Dave from Express Reviews Customer Support team. I am happy to let you know that we have released an update which has fixed some bugs including the one you encountered.

Please re-install the app and feel free to let me know of your thoughts and concerns at any time via our email,
Dave

Wilex

shit app does not work at all, followed all instructions and it never worked, why would anyone want to pay for this

Productsbible

Not reliable, does not work and when it works it would stop working after a while and no good support...It was good in the beginning then went down

Hello,

Please accept our deepest apologies regarding the issue you experienced.

Please re-install the app and feel free to let me know of your thoughts and concerns at any time via our email or live chat
Dave

Overstock Savings

followed instructions and does not work

Thechargingbull

broken app, got charged twice I email developer and he just ignores me. app constantly goes offline or has error messages. do not recommend.

De Tudo Shopping

Second time in my store that comments disappear and says this message.

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Gigi Homewares

Sluggish. took a few seconds on product pages so didn't look very good

Previous 1