Express Reviews By Appiversal

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo

99ninja

Not very useful

1- this app must have a dynamic option in import setting
easy to figure out that those are fake reviews once all product have same amount of reviews

2- Wrong countries for users 90% of reviews are coming from wrong countries for example user from russia flag shows that he is from USA and the review is written in Arabic wtf?

3- No support you are on your own!

Cheap Snow Gear

after contacting support about 5 or 6 times to try and get it working, i got 1 reply and nobody then bothered. completely useless support team. its impossible to use the app if support doesnt help get it working when it is faulty out of the box.

UPDATE

Eventually support has replied to me, even though too late and refunded me $12 in fees i paid for the app. So have increased the star from 1 to 2 stars.

It still only gets 2 stars, because, the app still didnt work and support did not get to me in time to fix it, also i wasted alot of time and my site had no reviews for too long.

Apextattoos

It's good. But slow to edit lots of products. You cant hide the reviews with no comments which is bad. App should automatically but those reviews last at least. Should be able to replace names with all English names

Havejerseys

Good app. Terrible service. They won't even respond to my emails. It is a wonderful app but really needs some type of customer service. I am frustrated and am debating removing this app completely.

Morev

I enjoyed using this app until I noticed a few bugs withing the app. After heaps of requests to the support team they have fixed none of the bugs which is frustrating. I do not recommend to use this app!

My Little Kiddo

The import review feature works! BUT, the app messed up my products' images! They won't show up anymore the moment I installed this app!
FIX THIS DAMNED BUG WILL YA?! >:(