Express Reviews By Appiversal

Express Reviews By Appiversal

by Appiversal

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo

Cartereign

customers cannot upload more than 1 photo, shows reviewers flag, I have to manually edit thousands of reviews bc function does not work.

I used this app for another store and it worked flawlessly. Good customer service, still waiting for these issues to be fixed

Ulieta

Very nice application but is big problem for me to add 10 product reviews each time, imagine i have to add 10000 product reviews. Also the app sometimes can not detect from the first time missing links with result to spent more time.

Urban Rush Boutique

I suggest you ask for my review of the app after the 7 day trial is completed, I have just signed up and within seconds receive a POP UP and asked to review this app which I have not had an opportunity to use yet.

Viralsshopping

Didnt save automatically this is the 3rd time i restart import reviews

Mono Electronics

The app is great, and definitely worth everyone's time. Support is also great. However, the app still needs work. There are a lot of things that I have to repeat over and over for importing reviews for every product. For example, selecting a product is okay, but unchecking checkboxes and selecting the same countries over and over for every single product becomes very tedious. Thus, the app should at least be capable of retaining the options and countries that were selected by the user previously. It would make life much easier.

On top of that, the idea of using the aliexpress link of the product to import the 2 ID numbers is great, but it doesn't work at all for me. This is something that would also reduce the amount of time spent.

Overall it's great, but needs these minor improvements to be worth my money.