Express Reviews By Appiversal

Express Reviews By Appiversal

by Appiversal

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo

TipTopHomeDecor

Nice app. I like the fact that I can adjust the reviews and make them look professional. Communication was a little bit slow but in the end they did their job and fixed a few bugs..... Keep up the good work!!

June 17, 2019

Hello dear,

Please accept our deepest apologies regarding the issue you experienced.

I am David from Express Reviews Customer Support team. I am happy to let you know that I have fixed the issue you were encountering and we are soon updating the app with some more features.

Please feel free to let me know of your thoughts and concerns at any time via our email or live chat
Sincerely,
David

Clevershoppings

Love it. However takes some time to load on website, but overall an excellent app for importing reviews.

Elitedude

Nice app , it's been 6 days I am using. Till now it's fine
I will give 5 stars if they make changes the followings:
1- If the app allow putting the anywhere in product page, not at the end.
2- allow put the rate star near product title
3-automatically retrieve review for all my product in oberlo. without any manual adding

Tenblends

It works. It works. It works.It works. It works. It works.It works. It works. It works.It works. It works. It works.

Cat Cashmere

This apps deserve 5 star but I'll leave a 4 stars because i hope it can improve to give more value to it user!

Gigi Doo

great app, very helpful, just need more features to automate a little more the process

Izei

Good chat support. Will review and update again

Chickas In Boston

Its a good app but most of the time it messes up my code and I have have to spend a lot of time fixing it

Cats Word

Bonjour, 4 étoiles c'est un sérieux concurrent à alireviews qui est plus cher et moins pratique je trouve.
dans les (+) ergonomie de l'app, automatisation des recherches d'avis, changement des noms d'utilisateurs, intégration via oberlo
dans les (-) des problèmes d'affichage sur les mobiles, bug si ne trouve pas de reviews, plante sur certain articles, alors que tout est ok via oberlo
J'ai révisé mon avis parce que j'ai eu contact avec le support, et sa c'est plutôt bien passé, il s'occupe du problème de bug sur certain produit et de l’intégration avec oberlo qui bug de temps en temps
je vais la garder sur mon shop pour l'instant @+

Toyferry

There are a few bugs, but all in all the app does what it does and it's great for it's value.

Previous 1