Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

by importify

Aliexpress Dropshipping

Initialvogue

Customer Support (Moshe in particular) is absolutely amazing, The response time was impeccable absolutely impressive. Solved my issue within 15 min! Thank You So Much!

Find Me Gifts

OMG Moshe was amazing, he helped me every step of the way I started with the $14.95 option and he helped me with everything. Then when I got an order he helped me again 5 star service. Not only that the software is brilliant.

Jaadsllc

Moshe-Lugasi assisted me from start to finish on how to use expressfy,He also extended his help to give me an example. Excellent customer service. Great Job!!!!

Dope Threads Nyc

I sent an email question to customer service at Expressfy and was responded to in 60 seconds with an easy solution.
I recommend them highly! Moshe is a gem!

Dealswatcher

Expressfy is the best app i found on shopify these days!
it saves me so much time on adding products.
The customer support is just great!
Don't think twice and just install it - it definitely worth it!!

Playstoredepot

Mr. Moshe is patient and thorough on the instruction that i need for my account. He is the best. Thanks

Adhd Society

Shopify chat support failed to help because I screwed up importing my products because i changed the variants.. Moshe was able to immediately help me at 6am in US to do a screen share and walked me through. Insane excellent customer service. very grateful. highly recommend. Thank You Moshe

Geekrush

I love this app it takes me less time to setup my stores! The app developer is friendly and also very responsive to questions.

Nexotica

I am totally new to the Commerce world! Excited to tell you that the software works like a charm... and Moshe, the developer and his team is the most supportive team to connect with! You will fall in love with this product.

Crumelsworld

Quick response excellent support!!!!