Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

by importify

Aliexpress Dropshipping

Orionnuus

Just choose what you want to sell to your customers and add it. Simple and easy to use. Awesome app, really! Saves time and money. Reasonably priced.

Koolshopp

Awesome app, very useful. And great customer service. Quick response to my question. Highly recommended...

Discount Distrobution

Wow! Wow! Wow! The Support tech.
Moshe.Lugasi - Expressfy.com at Expressfy did a wonderful job getting me setup and he made it quick and simple, I was amazed! Thank You ,

The Newstore Myshopify Com

Very Good Apps thank you !!!!!!!!!!

Dearmom

After getting the support to troubleshoot the chrome extension add button it's been smooth sailing just like advertised!!!

88ecommerce

This app can save you tonnes of times and without doubt it is very user friendly! I just using this app to massively added it to my shopify store without much problem. And, the average time to add a product from AE to my store only take a few seconds! I couldn't believe it happens until I do it. Out of 5 stars, I will give 10 stars! Why add product one by one manually when we have an app like this to help us simplify the whole process. The investment for this app is very affordable. And, the best part is the support from the developer is awesome!

Curiouser Collections

I dealt with Moshe. Great guy, nothing too much trouble for him. Im not the most tech savvy but he was great. I would recommend this app and this

Keyomi Sook

Expressfy support has blown me away with how quickly the team responded to my questions. I usually dred contacting customer service in general. they Have changed my point of view on contacting support teams. The App is a very helpful tool as well

Suzy Kidz Mart

Hello, Loving the app so far. Adding products is much faster. I do have a question about inventory. Is there anyway to keep track of inventory so I know when Aliexpress is running low on a product?

suzykidzmart.com

Polarstore

After a month of use with this app I must to admit i completely happy with it! It make the job much more easy and help to save our precious time!

Really easy to use highly recommended!