Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

by importify

Aliexpress Dropshipping

Maesic

Amazing App.. works really well and easy to use.

Tea Style

Expressfy is an amazing app, saved me time at the opening of the store and has become the world easier stores, import products aliexpress never been easier, it is amazing how the push of one you add to your store products. I highly recommend this app is worth every penny.

Eileenshoppingdeals

I must admit that I received unbelievable help and patience after contacting expressfy. Everything was explain so clearly that it was impossible not to understand what was being said. This is my first online store and if I did not receive help from expressfy I would be totally lost. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Supply Commander

Excellent app. So easy to use, and saves you bunches of time. Really helps you get your store running quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend the Expressfy app!! Great customer service too ; )

Fresh Findings

This is a great app, and I'm super glad I found it! I was spending a ton of time downloading and uploading all the photos, and now expressfy does that for me! It also eliminates the need for spending a ton of time doing monotonous work of placing the orders once they come in. No need to hire someone or spend hours doing it myself -- saving a ton of time and money. In my opinion, this app is a no brainer if you use Aliexpress and Shopify.

Babyl

Fantastic support, i'm working daily on Expressfy
working smooth, easy to use.

Matias Online Store

Awesome app and great support. such a time saver, excelent product 100% recomended

Gear Fans Direct

Many thanks for this incredible support you've given ne today to make my expressfy connection a breeze!

Millennial Hippies

Great App! Excellent support! Highly recommend. This app delivers and if you have any issues support response is quick and helpful.

B S Sports

This is my 3rd shopify store/ and this appliction made it the easiest to build.
If in the past it took me 1hr for 10 products, This time it was around 60 products in 60 min.
it makes the inventory handlling easy as a video geme.

waiting for the next features update

Roy L