Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de enero de 2024

Awesome customer service! They have helped me in a very timely manner and fixed every issue or bug that pops up. This app works well and has saved us time and money.

Smitty's Fly Box
Thalia respondió 12 de enero de 2024

30 de noviembre de 2023

Has done exactly what I needed and customer service has been extremely fast and helpful.

Third Space
Thalia respondió 6 de diciembre de 2023

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

20 de diciembre de 2023

I recently integrated the Outlink External Links Button app into my Shopify store and was thoroughly impressed. The standout feature for me was their exceptional customer success team. Their prompt response to my inquiries, coupled with their profound technical expertise, made the setup and customization process seamless. The app itself is intuitive and an absolute game-changer for managing external affiliate links. Highly recommend it for any e-commerce business looking to streamline their external link management.

femme health
6 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 12 de enero de 2024

9 de noviembre de 2023

The support team is probably the best team I've encountered on the shopify marketplace. They installed the code for me to begin with, the app worked really well during the time we needed it for our store and was exactly what we wanted. I don't like having unused apps on my store as a personal preference so when we needed to remove the app the support team helped uninstall it along with the code. Responses were very quick, they were honestly fantastic. 10/10.

The Supply Network
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 6 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

24 de noviembre de 2023

The team at Outlink are really responsive and have helped with a couple of teething problems in setting up the app. It's user-friendly to use and does everything we need it to. Really happy with the functionality.

Life Before Plastic
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 6 de diciembre de 2023

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

20 de octubre de 2023

There team are fast, responsive and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend. I had a few hiccups with the install - they jumped into my store and fixed on my behalf. I had some questions re some custom code to help add the Outlink to a different part of my website - they jumped in and did it for me no questions asked! Super helpful. If you have affiliate marketing links - this is the app you need :)

My Store
2 meses usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 6 de diciembre de 2023

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

22 de enero de 2024

This App has the best customer service that I have encountered in Shopify by far! The Outlink buttons work great, and they have been very quick to respond when I have had questions! Highly Recommended!

PURPOSE PURSUIT
1 día usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 6 de febrero de 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

31 de octubre de 2023

The app works! Support is excellent, fast response. I recommend this app! I needed help with my particular theme and Support went out of their way to ensure that the app paired with my theme. Thanks again.

Shelia McLenon
purehairgaze.com

Pure Hair Gaze
2 meses usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 6 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

23 de octubre de 2023

Works well and very easy to use. Even better, they responded within a day when I had a question regarding my store integration. Highly recommended.

Irrelephant Gifts
Thalia respondió 6 de diciembre de 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

24 de enero de 2024

Very helpful to quickly make integration and adjustments

With-a-camper