Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de diciembre de 2022

This app is one of those occurrences when for weeks I thought "wouldn't be neat if..." and then I looked "link add to cart button out to affiliate store" up on Shopify App Store, and taddam, there it was! Super easy to use, great customer service, and now I'm able to seamlessly embed products we're affiliates for into the design of our store. Super stoked!

Simpler Ways
4 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 23 de diciembre de 2022

28 de noviembre de 2021

This app helped us as a distributor direct to other places to purchase an exclusive product. The customer service from this developer is amazing, I highly recommend!

Les frères spirit
Canadá
4 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 29 de noviembre de 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

4 de julio de 2022

Just the exact thing you need to sell something outside Shopify, enjoying the advantages of Shopify!

Fondazione Cesare Pavese
Italia
3 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 29 de julio de 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

14 de enero de 2018

app works great. I can't wait to try it on all of my stores.

Urbanthrifters
3 días usando la aplicación
26 de febrero de 2023

This app does exactly what it promises and the customer support is some of the best I've ever seen. I legit asked a question on a Sunday and had a response within a couple hours. It's also very fairly priced which I appreciate. Definitely a 5 star experience.

AndysVrReviews
Thalia respondió 2 de marzo de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest in knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

28 de octubre de 2020

Wow! Outstanding support!! Very quick and they make anything possbile in my case within minutes!!!

Ruth Possible
Alemania
31 de julio de 2021

Great app! Easy to install, easy to use, and the button fits in with its surroundings while removing Shopify's Add to Cart button.

Bloody Wolf Tattoo Supply
Thalia respondió 5 de agosto de 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

20 de julio de 2022

Very useful App. It works great and the team are very helpful if you have any problems getting it working. Highly recommended.

Djenerates
Thalia respondió 29 de julio de 2022

9 de diciembre de 2022

Simple to install. Works even better than I thought it would. And the customer support is a dream come true.

Mat Made Store
Thalia respondió 23 de diciembre de 2022

7 de octubre de 2022

This app was exactly what I was looking for. Customer service is amazing and super quick to respond and make requested alterations. If I could give it 10 stars I would. Thanks so much.

Angele Kamp
Países Bajos
Thalia respondió 12 de octubre de 2022

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!