Reseñas (242)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de julio de 2024

This app is a life saver. One click and my customers can go anywhere to complete their purchase. The support works miracles. I can offer product purchases on multiple websites right from the product page. Highly recommend Outlink.

Chris Thompkins
10 meses usando la aplicación
31 de mayo de 2024

The app works smooth and as intended. We had a couple of ATC button size issues but that was solved in just minutes. Customer service is outstanding! I sent off a help post at 8:30pm EST and received a reply just minutes later. Then at 5am the next morning I requested an amendment and that was fixed in minutes also. Not sure if you guys ever sleep but it sure helps with customer satisfaction :-)

rides4you
10 meses usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 12 de junio de 2024

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

7 de junio de 2024

App is exactly what we were looking for. Needed a little help with the install and they got it done super quick. Great product and service.

Thundrbro
7 meses usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 12 de junio de 2024

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

18 de junio de 2024

Excellent customer service, they helped us integrate Outlink into the website!

Boekje van Karton
Países Bajos
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 8 de julio de 2024

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

23 de mayo de 2024

Solid app! Hats off to the Outlink team who helped me with the integration, communication was clear, quick and helpful. Thanks again for making things seamless and stress free!

Lit Healing
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 12 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

27 de junio de 2024

I was really nervous to get this app because I wasn’t sure it was right for me. I’m an affiliate marketer and this app is PERFECT if you’re looking for a button that sends the customer to an external link. Outlink has been GREAT at responding through email with any help that I’ve needed and typically responds within a 24 hour period (usually earlier). I highly recommend this app!

Essentiallydestinyy
7 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 8 de julio de 2024

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

30 de mayo de 2024

Works great! Very responsive support. Highly recommend.

SLM Services LLC
9 meses usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 12 de junio de 2024

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

4 de julio de 2024

Prathamesh was wonderful and very patient with me. I had forgotten how to add the Outlink. His emails reminded me how and I was able to install the ap with no problem. He was professional and courteous. I recommend this ap and the helpful people who work there. This is the second store where I am using Outlink as the first store was very successful.
Thank you Outlink!
kh

Aligned Distributing
1 día usando la aplicación

2 de abril de 2024

Clear and easy to use. I am not an experienced app-user, so I needed some hand-holding to get started. My helper was quick, correct, and kind. Glad to have this app!

Nicky Penttila Books
3 meses usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 8 de abril de 2024

3 de mayo de 2024

I use basic plan of this app, it's googd for my Store, and they helped me for install it, I think active of this app is not easy.

bambursa
Turquía
10 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!