Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
14 mars 2024

The Outlink-team responded very quick and helped me to add the integration code.

I did not need to worry about it! The team added the External Link button on all the products activated with Outlink.

Mindshop.no
Norge
2 månader användning av appen
Thalia svarade 21 mars 2024

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

2 april 2024

Clear and easy to use. I am not an experienced app-user, so I needed some hand-holding to get started. My helper was quick, correct, and kind. Glad to have this app!

Nicky Penttila Books
27 dagar användning av appen
Thalia svarade 8 april 2024

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

3 maj 2024

I use basic plan of this app, it's googd for my Store, and they helped me for install it, I think active of this app is not easy.

bambursa
Turkiet
10 dagar användning av appen
Thalia svarade 17 maj 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

2 mars 2024

Great app, and great customer service. I'm not a coder, and the support team takes care of all of the integrations quickly and efficiently. I recommend this app to anyone who is working with affiliate programs. Check out this link to see it in action. https://heavymetalfx.com/collections/guitars

Heavy Metal FX
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen

4 april 2024

Fantastic app and works great! The customer service is so responsive that they make me feel like I'm a top priority! Excellent overall experience!

ID Scooters
Storbritannien
21 dagar användning av appen
Thalia svarade 8 april 2024

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

28 mars 2024

Excellent quick customer service. I needed a bit of help to set things up, and it's running smoothly. Thank you!

Faithful Living Home
Kanada
2 dagar användning av appen
Thalia svarade 8 april 2024

Thank you for the 5-star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

14 april 2024

Easy to use. Good and fast customer support. Thanks

Deep Active Shopper
23 dagar användning av appen
Thalia svarade 17 maj 2024

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

13 mars 2024

Great app, it work perfectly, i did have some problems integrating the app to my website but the support team helped and integrated the app to my website manually, really recommend this app for product redirect link, great customer support and overall a great app,
Really Recommend

IMEDIATA VISÃO E ESTÉTICA
Brasilien
En dag användning av appen
Thalia svarade 21 mars 2024

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

14 mars 2024

Amazing service! Helped me with techy stuff I wasn’t familiar with and prompt responses!

3-21 No Kiddin Sober Space & Bottle Shop
2 månader användning av appen
Thalia svarade 21 mars 2024

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

11 februari 2024

Very fast response and very friendly. Very good apps which serves its purposes.

Zenith Armour
Singapore
3 månader användning av appen
Thalia svarade 22 februari 2024

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!