Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
31 oktober 2023

The app works! Support is excellent, fast response. I recommend this app! I needed help with my particular theme and Support went out of their way to ensure that the app paired with my theme. Thanks again.

Shelia McLenon
purehairgaze.com

Pure Hair Gaze
2 månader användning av appen
Thalia svarade 6 december 2023

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

21 september 2023

Customer assistance is wonderful. If you're having issues setting up the code, one of their staff can do it for you and get you up and running right away.

Narrative Retail
10 månader användning av appen
Thalia svarade 2 november 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

15 september 2023

Great service, we needed support with integration and service provided was supper efficient, leading to a solved issues. Would really recommend this app with any company, who needs external links incorporated in their platform.

Gemsyouneed
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
Thalia svarade 2 november 2023

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

1 juni 2023

I had problems with the integration of Outlink into my shop. After mailing the support they replied and integrated the app for me within 10min! Now everything works perfectly!

koelnistkool
Tyskland
6 månader användning av appen
5 december 2023

The best customer service I've ever experienced online.

Do Zero
Portugal
15 dagar användning av appen
Thalia svarade 12 januari 2024

16 augusti 2023

Awesome app with very good support. They also made some changes in the code for us. The support is very fast.

ThatLyfeStyle
Nederländerna
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Thalia svarade 6 september 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

29 juni 2023

Great solution, exactly what we were looking for. We weren't able to find the spot to integrate the code, but the support team was very helpful, very fast and efficient.

Dolfinos
Schweiz
7 månader användning av appen
5 februari 2024

I was very satisfied with the support. It was amazing. They did more than i actually wanted and directly understood my plan and what i wanted to create! Highly recommend. Thanks!

Gadgiator
Tyskland
Thalia svarade 22 februari 2024

12 oktober 2023

I wish that I had used this app when I first started with Shopify. I had installed it and got nervous because I couldn't figure out where to insert the code in the proper liquid file. So I decided to try another app. That was a mistake. After wasting lots of precious time struggling with a different app that wasn't working as efficiently as I needed it to, I decided to give this app another try.

I still was having problems figuring out where to put the code, so I asked for some help. The developers helped me with getting the code installed the same day. I've been using this app now for about 48 hours, and it has saved me so much time I can't believe it. This app is extremely well written, easy to use, and the features such as the bulk edit via search and CSV just really make this a wonderful tool to use. Thank you to the developers for offering this wonderful app.

Soaplabels
En dag användning av appen
Thalia svarade 6 december 2023

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

15 november 2023

The Outlink team is amazing. They helped me fix and add a new feature to my site. I am so grateful for their communication and urgency in assisting me. Also, Outlink does exactly what my company is looking for.

Yummy-Tone
En dag användning av appen
Thalia svarade 6 december 2023

Thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!