Outlink External Links Button

Outlink External Links Button

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Thalia
December 1, 2022

This app is like Magic! Their customer service is fast and so helpful. I struggled to rename or eliminate the buy now button on my own for days staring at code and then poof this app solved all my problems in like 10 min. Get this app you will NOT regret it.

QC-Collective
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 10, 2022

Great app, doing exactly what it should. Technical support is superb and very helpful and fast......

Chef's Approach
Croatia
Time spent using app: 2 days
Thalia replied December 1, 2022

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

November 8, 2022

The app does exactly what it says it does. I had trouble finding the right placement in the code on my particular theme, but the support crew is amazing. They did everything for me (twice!) and responded super quick too. I highly recommend this app and it's truly a bargain for the amazing support.

Carolina Coops Flock Shop
Time spent using app: 15 days
Thalia replied December 1, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

November 3, 2022

Amazing App und extreme good support! 100% Perfect for all User which are looking for an fully working app within the shopify.

Green Shopping Days
Austria
Time spent using app: 4 months
Thalia replied November 8, 2022

Thank you for the 5-star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

November 2, 2022

This app has many great features for affiliate marketing with Shopify. I needed help with the install for multiple links and received valuable feedback and personal help from the developers in less than 24 hours. I highly recommend this app for your store if you are in need of linking products to you Shopify store.

thursday books
Time spent using app: 4 days
Thalia replied November 8, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!