Outlink External Links Button

External button links | Affiliate links | Links to any website

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Future Is Retro

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

So far this app has been exactly what I want it to be and has enabled the addition of my products so easily, I couldn't believe it. I initially couldn't get it to work, and contacted support. I expected to wait a day or so to hear from them, but after getting a drink, I came back to my computer to find a response saying they had already done it! Amazing customer service and so friendly. I have a more complicated issue now and asking the support team for help. I've upgraded to the pro plan as this solves all of my integration problems for the addition of new products from my supplier who has a weird integration!

July 29, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

WJ Etrade

I used it on Free theme (Mr.Parker), it was working very well. Then I bought a new theme, but it was not working at the beginning, then I contacted the support team. Such amazing help from the customer service, they fixed the issue for me in the next day, this app is working very well, the price is very worth.

July 29, 2022

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

elevatevibrancy

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I haven't been using the app very long but immediately was guided in the proper direction by the support team! I had spent several days leading up to today doing deep dives into the internet regarding integrating affiliate links with different forms of coding and much of it had backfired on me. I am so glad to have this up and running smoothly and am so excited to open up my store in a couple of months with the confidence that this feature is up and running smoothly!

July 29, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest in knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Grahams Natural Philippines

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App, works well, Needed an App to both Checkout on Shopify and/or Direct to the customers favourite E-Commerce Solution ! Very Helpful to setup and deploy !! Highly Recommend

May 23, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

BOIFUN

Location China

The app is great and the support is professional and quick. Really helped me a lot! I highly recommend it.

April 19, 2022

FashionCouture.Co

This app is one of the best apps I use. I am a publisher/ blogger and using Shopify for affiliate marketing so my whole store is about linking to my affiliate partners. This app is everything to me. I looked on Shopify for apps that help me bring my affiliate links into my store and almost everything out there was actually about including affiliate marketing in their store. Not many apps for the publisher side like my store. The support team has gone above and beyond and was ALWAYS helpful. Would answer all of my questions and help with installing code within the hour. Fabulous customer service and easy to use and very functional app. Thank you.

April 15, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Deep Bottom

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Rapid response to my helpdesk ticket took about 3 whole minutes, allowing me to not lose the momentum of constructing my store. This app is AWESOME!

April 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

HomeDesignAdvisor

Time spent using app About 2 months

I started using this app and it works great, and the support is outstanding, would definitely recommend it.

March 27, 2022

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

Yowzer Deals

Time spent using app Over 3 years

It does what I need it to do and the support is awesome. They listened to my very specific needs for the app and made the adjustments in the code to make it happen. Spectacular and prompt customer service! I highly recommend this app!

March 6, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

FirmGuards

Time spent using app About 3 hours

App works well and the support was fantastic! Interface was straight forward and very user friendly too! All good, highly recommended!

March 6, 2022

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Outlink app.