Outlink External Links Button

External button links | Affiliate link | Amazon Walmart Ebay..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Madd Gear

Solid app and great customer service. Support responded quickly and took care of our technical issue when we migrated to an expansion site.

August 5, 2021

The Jersey

Excellent App that has allowed us to add a new sales option for our website. I am not the best at setting things like this up, as some code is involved, but the staff were on hand every step of the way and made it incredibly easy to do. Would fully recommend.

July 4, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Baseball Caps

The best app for individuals in the affiliate marketing or curation business. Customer support has been the best we've experience on the Shopify platform and customer support is truly the backbone of any business. We would definitely check out any future apps they create simply because the experience was phenomenal.

June 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

4X4OC

Support is amazing! Super fast response times! The plugin also works very well. Super easy to use and works as intended! 11/10

May 28, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

Ultra Disc

Awesome app! In 2 clicks, the shopping cart button turns into an affiliate link. The support is very responsive. He was able to modify my code to adapt it to my Shopify theme in less than 4 hours. You can create complete stores just with affiliate products, or mix it up with your own products. Thank you to exist !

May 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Gugu Guru

This app is phenomenal for affiliate links. Highly recommend. What's even better is their support. 5 stars for the support alone.

May 11, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

get healthy products

Great support! App is working great and ideal for affiliate marketing products. Best plugin so far i tested.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Outlink app.

Hempsley Health

Outlink has been perfect for my needs! It's so easy to use, and the support team has been amazing. I needed help integrating their capabilities with another app that I was doing layout with, and they got back to me about my question within 1 business day. I gave them editor permissions and they fixed it for me — then shared instructions on how they did it so I could replicate again. Great app, I would definitely recommend!

May 7, 2021

Hi Kristen, We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

The Mild Child

Great app with amazing support! I had a custom request and they were able to accommodate it quickly. Definitely recommend this app!

May 5, 2021

The Organization Toolbox

I am using Outlink to change the "Add to Cart" buttons into "Download" buttons for a member-only area of PDF resources. This app is really easy to use and has TONs of options for display buttons in a variety of ways (including for variants!) The Outlink Team went WAY above and beyond in helping me get my buttons looking and working exactly as I want...even troubleshooting errors over and over. This app is integral to launching my member-only library of resources, and I highly recommend it if you need to change your Add to Cart buttons in any way.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!