Outlink External Links Button

Outlink External Links Button

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 11, 2022

Outlink is amazing and has enabled me to VERY easily build a marketplace style site on Shopify by replacing the "add to cart" button with affiliate links that point to external product pages. I initially installed Outlink to the default Shopify template with zero problems, but ran into a snag when I switched to a premium template. Within literal minutes of emailing the Outlink team for support, they had installed the necessary code for me and everything was working as it should. The speed of their support is unparalleled (THANK YOU!) and I am simply in awe at how affordable and transformative this app is!

sway-home
Time spent using app: 5 months
Thalia replied September 6, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

August 3, 2022

This app is an excellent addition to Shopify - expanding the scope of what can be sold. In particular products through amazon for example. Very happy with the ease of use and also excellent customer support.

The International Focusing Institute Store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Thalia replied August 10, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

July 30, 2022

Excellent customer support and great app! Outlink is key if you use your store for affiliate marketing.

ChalkBucket
Time spent using app: 1 day
Thalia replied August 3, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

July 28, 2022

Thank you for processing your request so quickly.
I think it's a useful app. Please improve it so that it can be easily edited within the app :)

INFINI.Tee
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 10 months
Thalia replied July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

July 20, 2022

Very useful App. It works great and the team are very helpful if you have any problems getting it working. Highly recommended.

Djenerates
Time spent using app: 1 day

July 4, 2022

Just the exact thing you need to sell something outside Shopify, enjoying the advantages of Shopify!

Fondazione Cesare Pavese
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 days
Thalia replied July 29, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

June 29, 2022

Thank you for processing your request so quickly.

noflik
South Korea
Time spent using app: 8 days
Thalia replied July 29, 2022

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

June 27, 2022

This is an amazing app with amazing support. I've been using this app for over 6 months without any issues. I needed some customization work done, and the support team responded straight away and sorted it out super fast.
For me, this is the number one app for external links, plus all the other elements of their app. I would not hesitate to choose this app.

Youfindy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Thalia replied July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

June 24, 2022

Awesome, I got a new theme, and they helped me applied the code, it works pretty good. Customer service team is very polite.

F&J Outdoor
Time spent using app: 3 months

June 23, 2022

Great app, easy to install and setup. Support is amazing. We upgraded and our stats were not working. Contacted support and they responded in under an hour and rectified the situation. Highly recommended.

Madd Gear Canada