Outlink External Links Button

External button links | Affiliate link | Amazon Walmart Ebay..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Organization Toolbox

I am using Outlink to change the "Add to Cart" buttons into "Download" buttons for a member-only area of PDF resources. This app is really easy to use and has TONs of options for display buttons in a variety of ways (including for variants!) The Outlink Team went WAY above and beyond in helping me get my buttons looking and working exactly as I want...even troubleshooting errors over and over. This app is integral to launching my member-only library of resources, and I highly recommend it if you need to change your Add to Cart buttons in any way.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

PAPESSE APPAREL

I didn't manage to integrate the app to my store myself, the customer service was SO fast to help and did it for me. Really fast, efficient and friendly team (also super useful app in my case!) CONGRATS!!!

May 4, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Ecohnl

Great app. Was looking for a solution for my affiliate 'webshop' and just before switching to Wordpress WooCommerce, I found out about this app. Great reviews made me choose for this and it was a great choice. It's working perfectly for my website containing a lot of products and big productfeeds. In addition to that, the support team is one of the best I ever spoke to. They're not just waiting for you, but think for you too. More than once they helped me very quickly and accurate, and also thought a step ahead of me. All together: great app, great experience!

May 4, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Shylee Shop

This App is very useful and helpful for all who want to work with affiliate programs , also the support is very helpful and friendly i contact them twice during 1 year and always my problem solve very fast really i recommend this App :)

April 21, 2021

Berner Bane

I wanted to link out to Amazon for my products on Shopify and had a hard time with installing the app. I contacted customer support and they did everything for me. The turnaround time was so quick (within a couple of hours) and they were so nice and helpful.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience!

mygadgetrest.com

The Outlink app helps me simplify my business model. I really like how it allows me to streamline sales straight to Amazon. The customer service reps are fantastic! Very knowledgeable and timely. Great job!

April 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

IEM Audio/Video & Surveillance

They are awesome. Every time I had an issue and needed assistance, they responded very quickly with a solution.

March 27, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Outlink app.

BRIO WHOLESALE

Outlink is awesome! Does exactly what we need at a perfect price point. To make it even better, the developers are extremely responsive and gave me same-day assistance — top-tier customer service! We're using this app to link products via our Amazon Affiliate (in place of the "add to cart" button). What I like about this app compared to others is that it links customers directly to the product page, rather than the Amazon search by ASIN. Couldn't recommend this app more!

March 18, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

CBDdatabase.com

The app is an awesome option that allows you to use all of the features and benefits of the Shopify platform to create an external linking (affiliate) website. It is simple to install/use, straightforward and integrates nicely as an option on product pages. The bulk import/modify features are also nice when you need to create or modify a large quantity of external product links. But, by far, the best part of this app is the support! If you need help, they are there for you and respond quickly. If you need to support (paid) external links on your site, or you are looking to create an entire (paid) external link website using Shopify, this is, hands down, the best app for the job.

March 15, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

We also want to thank you for the fantastic suggestions that have helped make the app better!

React Green

This is a app you wanna have. Their support is super quick, detailed and very helpful. I have solved (without any externam programmer) my issue with adding product to shopify with outer link.