Outlink External Links Button

External button links | Affiliate links | Links to any website

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

get healthy products

Location Germany

Great support! App is working great and ideal for affiliate marketing products. Best plugin so far i tested.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Outlink app.

Hempsley Health

Time spent using app About 1 month

Outlink has been perfect for my needs! It's so easy to use, and the support team has been amazing. I needed help integrating their capabilities with another app that I was doing layout with, and they got back to me about my question within 1 business day. I gave them editor permissions and they fixed it for me — then shared instructions on how they did it so I could replicate again. Great app, I would definitely recommend!

May 7, 2021

Hi Kristen, We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

The Mild Child

Great app with amazing support! I had a custom request and they were able to accommodate it quickly. Definitely recommend this app!

May 5, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

The Organization Toolbox

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am using Outlink to change the "Add to Cart" buttons into "Download" buttons for a member-only area of PDF resources. This app is really easy to use and has TONs of options for display buttons in a variety of ways (including for variants!) The Outlink Team went WAY above and beyond in helping me get my buttons looking and working exactly as I want...even troubleshooting errors over and over. This app is integral to launching my member-only library of resources, and I highly recommend it if you need to change your Add to Cart buttons in any way.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

PAPESSE APPAREL

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 21 hours

I didn't manage to integrate the app to my store myself, the customer service was SO fast to help and did it for me. Really fast, efficient and friendly team (also super useful app in my case!) CONGRATS!!!

May 4, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Ecohnl

Location Netherlands

Great app. Was looking for a solution for my affiliate 'webshop' and just before switching to Wordpress WooCommerce, I found out about this app. Great reviews made me choose for this and it was a great choice. It's working perfectly for my website containing a lot of products and big productfeeds. In addition to that, the support team is one of the best I ever spoke to. They're not just waiting for you, but think for you too. More than once they helped me very quickly and accurate, and also thought a step ahead of me. All together: great app, great experience!

Shylee Shop

Location United Arab Emirates

This App is very useful and helpful for all who want to work with affiliate programs , also the support is very helpful and friendly i contact them twice during 1 year and always my problem solve very fast really i recommend this App :)

April 21, 2021

Berner Bane

Time spent using app About 1 month

I wanted to link out to Amazon for my products on Shopify and had a hard time with installing the app. I contacted customer support and they did everything for me. The turnaround time was so quick (within a couple of hours) and they were so nice and helpful.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience!

mygadgetrest.com

The Outlink app helps me simplify my business model. I really like how it allows me to streamline sales straight to Amazon. The customer service reps are fantastic! Very knowledgeable and timely. Great job!

April 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

IEM Audio/Video & Surveillance

Time spent using app About 1 year

They are awesome. Every time I had an issue and needed assistance, they responded very quickly with a solution.

March 27, 2021