Outlink External Links Button

Outlink External Links Button

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 15, 2022

Great app for anyone looking into creating a Shopify site with affiliate links! The customer service was phenomenal and they were able to fix an issue I was having in less than 24 hours. Would highly recommend :)

Le Broke
Time spent using app: 10 days
Thalia replied March 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

February 4, 2022

I highly recommend this app. It works perfectly and the service is outstanding. When switching theme's they helped me within minutes and everything was up and running. Great!

Happlify
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
Thalia replied March 6, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

January 28, 2022

Great app and super fast and friendly customer service! I had some issues using the app, but they helped me greatly. I really recomment using this app.

Regel je business
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 months
Thalia replied January 30, 2022

January 20, 2022

I use that App for over a year now and everything works as expected. Also the ability to add custom code is easily accessible. I needed the support 1 time so far and they helped me very quickly.

NeuroShop
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Thalia replied January 22, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

January 18, 2022

Excellent app, very good service, works fine - it would be very nice if we would be able in the future to work with Aliexpress affiliate links ;-)

Iresellsmart
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
Thalia replied January 22, 2022

January 5, 2022

Impressive customer service, the team got back to me super fast and delivered a quick solution to my issue (how to track links). Highly recommend!

Handbook For Today
Time spent using app: 21 days
Thalia replied January 13, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

December 29, 2021

Just started with them, but they were super fast and helpful. Solved my issue in no time. Up to a great start!

Lácteos La Delfina
Argentina
Time spent using app: 14 days
Thalia replied December 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your quick responses and solutions, and for always being ready to help. I always know that with one email to Outlink support, my problem is solved.

Affordable
Time spent using app: 4 months
Thalia replied December 8, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

November 29, 2021

Extremely helpful customer service - multiple times they have written custom code for my websites to better integrate the Outlinks app (hiding shopping cart functions, hiding buttons, fixing bugs, etc).

Master Maison
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Thalia replied December 1, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

November 28, 2021

This app helped us as a distributor direct to other places to purchase an exclusive product. The customer service from this developer is amazing, I highly recommend!

Les frères spirit