Outlink External Links Button

External button links | Affiliate links | Links to any website

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BRIO WHOLESALE

Time spent using app About 1 year

Outlink is awesome! Does exactly what we need at a perfect price point. To make it even better, the developers are extremely responsive and gave me same-day assistance — top-tier customer service! We're using this app to link products via our Amazon Affiliate (in place of the "add to cart" button). What I like about this app compared to others is that it links customers directly to the product page, rather than the Amazon search by ASIN. Couldn't recommend this app more!

March 18, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

CBDdatabase.com

The app is an awesome option that allows you to use all of the features and benefits of the Shopify platform to create an external linking (affiliate) website. It is simple to install/use, straightforward and integrates nicely as an option on product pages. The bulk import/modify features are also nice when you need to create or modify a large quantity of external product links. But, by far, the best part of this app is the support! If you need help, they are there for you and respond quickly. If you need to support (paid) external links on your site, or you are looking to create an entire (paid) external link website using Shopify, this is, hands down, the best app for the job.

March 15, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

We also want to thank you for the fantastic suggestions that have helped make the app better!

React Green

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a app you wanna have. Their support is super quick, detailed and very helpful. I have solved (without any externam programmer) my issue with adding product to shopify with outer link.

Innenstil

Location Spain

I´m very happy with this App. It works perfect. Better that i could spected. They will help you anytime and fast in case you need.

Mag Illustrated

Time spent using app About 1 year

These Guys Rock!!! App is a must have for affiliates. I sent one email to support and the problem was fixed within a day! Best app, best support for Shopify... Cudos guys!

Clement Browne

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The speed of support has been unbelievably fast and helpful. Ankit and the team clearly take pride in their app and it works beautifully. Cannot thank them enough for listening to my request and fulfilling it the way they did. What a team!

Hidasty

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is great, simple to use and works perfectly. I've constantly made changes to my site/theme which required complex additional support. Outlink has been amazing with their support. They're always willing to help and try fulfilling your request. I would like to thank Ankit especially, he's been absolutely amazing. It's been a while since I've come across great customer service.

John Sloane Art

Had a few minor issues after installation (on our end). Support was FANTASTIC! Prompt and immediately fixed the problem. Very good back and forth communication. After having tried a few of these apps I would definitely recommend Outlink to anyone in need of quality external link services!

Wabilogic

The app just fits what I need, convenient and easy to use ! The support is incredibly fast and problems solved.

Ukonic

Time spent using app About 1 month

Does exactly what it says, but I don't give 5 stars to apps that only do what they advertise. The folks behind the product go above and beyond with support. They personally rewrote my own site's code so the integration between my site and Outlink worked perfectly. Great people make all the difference!