Outlink External Links Button

External button links | Affiliate links | Links to any website

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Styleup.ca

It is a nice and simple app for affiliate link. Easy to use and set up and they also address customer's question nice and fast.

Deven Rue

This app does exactly what I was looking for! Not only is it fantastic for affiliate links but great for linking to other sites that carry products with my artwork on them. So when a customer is on my site, they can see other sites who also have my licensed artwork.

Strata Coach

I was skeptical about this app at first because it didn't seem to be working right. It turns it out was my own fault for messing with the code when I didn't know what I was doing. Their service is amazing. They got back to me very quickly and were able to fix my mistakes. Now it's working perfectly. It's simple to use. I recommend this app.

HEROI STORE

Location Brazil

I indicate for sure. The service is great and the service is sensational. In addition to being fast, they are very efficient and always ready to help.

Romantic Blessings

I have been using this app for about 6 months now. This is a great solution to link out to our affiliate partner products. I had an issue today because I had changed themes and without realizing had stopped the code from working with my theme change. I sent a support request and they responded within 1 hour and had everything fixed up and working great again. Very impressed with the support response time and the functionality of the app itself.

On The Way by Montana

Location Australia

This app does exactly what it says! We even changed shopify themes which meant the links stopped working (que stress), I sent an email to the developers and they replied and solved the problem within the 30min!!! Very, very impressed! Thank you!

HYPEBEAST THERAPY

Perfect app if you want to do affiliate marketing. The app itself is easy to navigate and easy to use. I had a few issues at the beginning however, the customer service team responded promptly and rectified all my issues. Easily the best customer service i have come across and I highly recommend this app.

Ida Carlsson

Location Sweden

Works like a charm! Very easy to manage and does exactly what it is supposed to! Quick response from support for any questions. :)

Sci-fi DESIGN

Location Bahrain

Amazing service, I updated the app plan so i am able to have Multiple Outlink for each verity this is very practical, it is amazing app, service and people, i recommended for any business that use other sites for their products : )

Memebox US

Time spent using app About 1 year

Used this app to update the "buy" button links (to external Amazon pages) for 100+ SKUs. Their customer support team was phenomenal and made it possible for us to launch our store on time!