Outlink External Links Button

External button links | Affiliate link | Amazon Walmart Ebay..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Sustail

Awesome app performing such a useful service. Their support has also been lightening fast twice now with my help requests, both self inflicted by the way due to theme changes. Highly recommended!

Three Wolves Provisions

I was so impressed with the customer service! The app does exactly what I need it to do and the customer support was responsive and went above and beyond to help me out!

Kay Cheree Synergistics

I added this App so I could add Affiliate Links to my Shopify Store - AM I GLAD I DID! I initially had issues with the coding, but support responded quickly and fixed my issues and now it works superbly! I let them know how happy I was with their service and they said it may their day - Well they certainly made mine, so this is my Shoutout for them!

Curvaceous Beauties

Superb product. Does exactly what I needed it to with no need to contact support for set up it was really easy. I have contacted support today regarding an issue and they got back to me immediately. One of the better apps on Shopify. Buy and use with confidence. Update June 2021:
Still using Outlink - it is amazing! Support is the best in the business. No qualms at all. Great app and service.

casekaro

Great app. We were looking for some easy to use affiliate linking app with reasonable price and we found one! Also they are very quick in solving problems.

UPSCALEFIND.COM

Perfect app and excellent customer support. Response is always on time and helps in every way necessarily. Couldn’t be happier with this app. Keep up the good work

q8.xyz

Excellent app and great customer support. i had an issue and contact the team to help me integrate the outlink. They response very fast and help me to solve the problem. good team and good idea.

Comfypackage

Five star indeed. Using it for our shop which sells the products we also sell on Amazon, we give our buyers the option to buy on our shop or on Amazon. If you want to do the same, just ask the creators to do it for you, they have the best service. Thank you so much.

Carthack

Absolutely wonderful! It seamlessly does everything it promises. Plus, customer service is on top of their s#!t! Super fast responses and solutions.

An additional feature that would be nice (although probably not required by everyone), would be to have the ability to bulk upload links and activate products via csv or dashboard. *hint hint* ;)

Rodco Global

Works perfectly to add links to external websites like Amazon....