Outlink External Links Button

External button links | Affiliate link | Amazon Walmart Ebay..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Gioli Shop

I like this app. It's easy to install and so far I've had a good experience with it.

A Grey Rooster Sales Llc

“I like this app. It works great!”

Blythe Collective

Really easy and reliable tool to use, much easier than building your own code, customer service is great, always quick to respond.

Trendybuzz

I like this app, it is very easy to understand and use!

Cbdideas

I like this app. SInce I don't sell products and just sent visitors to the manufacturer's sites I don't want anyone going through checkout and this is the ticket to doing that.

Strappingtapeonline

love the app, the support team set it up for me they were so understanding that i was a newbie when it came to the tech stuff.
I had my first link setup in a few minutes , tested it and it worked a treat.
Awesome

Coaches Discount Store

Great app! So useful and helpful. Does exactly what I need it to do and I don't need to worry about any technical details.

Curlystick

Very good app. We highly recommend it

Dailydeals Io

Functionality is great so far. No technical issues. Easy to figure out and use.

A few features I could recommend are some design options for the button which I know can probably be done via CSS on my theme but a dashboard option would be nice.

A bulk product importer option using urls or something of the sort would be nice.

Also, instead of just the one option for click out, I would love for this app to offer the option to sell the product on my site at one price and this app would feature outlink availability elsewhere at another price.

For now, it works great though. Well worth the $5 per month.

Thanks!