Outlink External Links Button

External button links | Affiliate links | Links to any website

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
External affiliate referral links

QC-Collective

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is like Magic! Their customer service is fast and so helpful. I struggled to rename or eliminate the buy now button on my own for days staring at code and then poof this app solved all my problems in like 10 min. Get this app you will NOT regret it.

Chef's Approach

Location Croatia

Great app, doing exactly what it should. Technical support is superb and very helpful and fast......

December 1, 2022

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Carolina Coops Flock Shop

The app does exactly what it says it does. I had trouble finding the right placement in the code on my particular theme, but the support crew is amazing. They did everything for me (twice!) and responded super quick too. I highly recommend this app and it's truly a bargain for the amazing support.

December 1, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Green Shopping Days

Location Austria

Amazing App und extreme good support! 100% Perfect for all User which are looking for an fully working app within the shopify.

November 8, 2022

Thank you for the 5-star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

thursday books

This app has many great features for affiliate marketing with Shopify. I needed help with the install for multiple links and received valuable feedback and personal help from the developers in less than 24 hours. I highly recommend this app for your store if you are in need of linking products to you Shopify store.

November 8, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Jungbrunnen Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I had problems at first hand to integrate the app but received very personal and, more importantly, immediate help. Within minutes my problem was solved and I was able to use the app for my products. Applying the app for one or several of your offerings is very intuitive and easy.

October 31, 2022

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Accurascale

Ridiculously fast and efficient support and a perfect solution for listing external items on your store! Highly recommended.

October 18, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Todayonsale.co.uk

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app works great. And the customer service is simply fantastic! They solved all my problems in just a few minutes. I strongly recommend

October 12, 2022

Angele Kamp

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

This app was exactly what I was looking for. Customer service is amazing and super quick to respond and make requested alterations. If I could give it 10 stars I would. Thanks so much.

October 12, 2022

NaturalTeca

I like very much this application, after being well configured, works very well. I received excellent service, as soon as I contacted them, they solved my problems.

September 19, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13