Affiliate External Outlinks

Affiliate External Outlinks

by Thalia

Setup affiliate or referral links to promote external pages

Romantic Blessings

I have been using this app for about 6 months now. This is a great solution to link out to our affiliate partner products. I had an issue today because I had changed themes and without realizing had stopped the code from working with my theme change. I sent a support request and they responded within 1 hour and had everything fixed up and working great again. Very impressed with the support response time and the functionality of the app itself.

On The Way by Montana

This app does exactly what it says! We even changed shopify themes which meant the links stopped working (que stress), I sent an email to the developers and they replied and solved the problem within the 30min!!! Very, very impressed! Thank you!

HYPEBEAST THERAPY

Perfect app if you want to do affiliate marketing. The app itself is easy to navigate and easy to use. I had a few issues at the beginning however, the customer service team responded promptly and rectified all my issues. Easily the best customer service i have come across and I highly recommend this app.

Ida Carlsson

Works like a charm! Very easy to manage and does exactly what it is supposed to! Quick response from support for any questions. :)

Sci-fi DESIGN

amazing app, service and people i recommended for any business that use other sites for their products : )

Memebox US

Used this app to update the "buy" button links (to external Amazon pages) for 100+ SKUs. Their customer support team was phenomenal and made it possible for us to launch our store on time!

Tec Gadgets

Fantastic App with good documentation and the Support is Amazing! I totally recommend it to anyone :)

tbn-colour-au

Outstanding and super speedy customer service everytime!
App works just as we need it too. Awesome work :)

1stMobile.UK

Fantastic app, easy to integrate (and they'll do it for you if you can't), very clean and easy to use, works perfectly every time. Outstanding service and support and very easy to recommend.

Boutique da Estética

The support is fast and helpful.
Specially Thanks to Mane, solved my problem and delivered more than i expected.

Previous 1 3 4 5