Outlink

Outlink

by Thalia

Setup external links to sell affiliate products on your store.

Three Wolves Provisions

I was so impressed with the customer service! The app does exactly what I need it to do and the customer support was responsive and went above and beyond to help me out!

Kay Cheree Synergistics

I added this App so I could add Affiliate Links to my Shopify Store - AM I GLAD I DID! I initially had issues with the coding, but support responded quickly and fixed my issues and now it works superbly! I let them know how happy I was with their service and they said it may their day - Well they certainly made mine, so this is my Shoutout for them!

Curvaceous Beauties

Superb product. Does exactly what I needed it to with no need to contact support for set up it was really easy. I have contacted support today regarding an issue and they got back to me immediately. One of the better apps on Shopify. Buy and use with confidence.

Shunya

Simple and straight forward app. No problems so far. Bulk editor is very useful. Looking forward to more features.

casekaro

Great app. We were looking for some easy to use affiliate linking app with reasonable price and we found one! Also they are very quick in solving problems.

Iceland Apparel

Beautifully simple app. Gets the work done. I had a customization request and the they did it in few hours. Recommend 100%.

UPSCALEFIND.COM

Perfect app and excellent customer support. Response is always on time and helps in every way necessarily. Couldn’t be happier with this app. Keep up the good work

q8.xyz

Excellent app and great customer support. i had an issue and contact the team to help me integrate the outlink. They response very fast and help me to solve the problem. good team and good idea.

getinstashops

Clean interface. Instructions to integrate the app are clear. Best thing is it allowed me to add external links in bulk.

Yogamadeeasy

Just a perfect app for building my affiliate site. I had issues with the external link for quick view buttons, but their support team quickly addressed the problem. Overall I am happy and will surely use it on my other stores.

Previous 1 3