Affiliate External Outlinks

Affiliate External Outlinks

by Thalia

Setup affiliate or referral links to promote external pages

iPadestock

I really satisfied of this app ! Thank you very much. I can integrate thrive cart easily with one page checkout !

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

This app is seriously SO cool! It has saved me hours of work and is just overall easy to use and such a great program. The support is A+ ! The time they take to respond and to help you out with any issues is super fast and they go above and beyond. I love it!!! 5/5!

Everything RV Living

Great app to import affiliate product links. I like how you can edit the shopping cart "buy now" button. Top-notch customer service. Fast technical support. If you have any issues, just let them know and they fix it right away. They want to know these things so their app is working properly, The descriptions are in "beta mode", so be patient and they will help work out the kinks. Thank you, Anjali, Tejas, and Ankit.

Sustail

Awesome app performing such a useful service. Their support has also been lightening fast twice now with my help requests, both self inflicted by the way due to theme changes. Highly recommended!

Three Wolves Provisions

I was so impressed with the customer service! The app does exactly what I need it to do and the customer support was responsive and went above and beyond to help me out!

Kay Cheree Synergistics

I added this App so I could add Affiliate Links to my Shopify Store - AM I GLAD I DID! I initially had issues with the coding, but support responded quickly and fixed my issues and now it works superbly! I let them know how happy I was with their service and they said it may their day - Well they certainly made mine, so this is my Shoutout for them!

Curvaceous Beauties

Superb product. Does exactly what I needed it to with no need to contact support for set up it was really easy. I have contacted support today regarding an issue and they got back to me immediately. One of the better apps on Shopify. Buy and use with confidence.

Shunya

Simple and straight forward app. No problems so far. Bulk editor is very useful. Looking forward to more features.

casekaro

Great app. We were looking for some easy to use affiliate linking app with reasonable price and we found one! Also they are very quick in solving problems.

Iceland Apparel

Beautifully simple app. Gets the work done. I had a customization request and the they did it in few hours. Recommend 100%.

Previous 1 3