Outlink External Links Button

External button links | Affiliate link | Amazon Walmart Ebay..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

noflik

Location South Korea

Thank you for processing your request so quickly.
I think it's a useful app. Please improve it so that it can be easily edited within the app :)

Youfindy

This is an amazing app with amazing support. I've been using this app for over 6 months without any issues. I needed some customization work done, and the support team responded straight away and sorted it out super fast.
For me, this is the number one app for external links, plus all the other elements of their app. I would not hesitate to choose this app.

F&J Outdoor

Awesome, I got a new theme, and they helped me applied the code, it works pretty good. Customer service team is very polite.

Madd Gear Canada

Great app, easy to install and setup. Support is amazing. We upgraded and our stats were not working. Contacted support and they responded in under an hour and rectified the situation. Highly recommended.

Future Is Retro

Location Australia

So far this app has been exactly what I want it to be and has enabled the addition of my products so easily, I couldn't believe it. I initially couldn't get it to work, and contacted support. I expected to wait a day or so to hear from them, but after getting a drink, I came back to my computer to find a response saying they had already done it! Amazing customer service and so friendly. I have a more complicated issue now and asking the support team for help. I've upgraded to the pro plan as this solves all of my integration problems for the addition of new products from my supplier who has a weird integration!

WJ Etrade

I used it on Free theme (Mr.Parker), it was working very well. Then I bought a new theme, but it was not working at the beginning, then I contacted the support team. Such amazing help from the customer service, they fixed the issue for me in the next day, this app is working very well, the price is very worth.

elevatevibrancy

I haven't been using the app very long but immediately was guided in the proper direction by the support team! I had spent several days leading up to today doing deep dives into the internet regarding integrating affiliate links with different forms of coding and much of it had backfired on me. I am so glad to have this up and running smoothly and am so excited to open up my store in a couple of months with the confidence that this feature is up and running smoothly!

Grahams Natural Philippines

Location Philippines

Great App, works well, Needed an App to both Checkout on Shopify and/or Direct to the customers favourite E-Commerce Solution ! Very Helpful to setup and deploy !! Highly Recommend

May 23, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

BOIFUN

The app is great and the support is professional and quick. Really helped me a lot! I highly recommend it.

April 19, 2022

FashionCouture.Co

This app is one of the best apps I use. I am a publisher/ blogger and using Shopify for affiliate marketing so my whole store is about linking to my affiliate partners. This app is everything to me. I looked on Shopify for apps that help me bring my affiliate links into my store and almost everything out there was actually about including affiliate marketing in their store. Not many apps for the publisher side like my store. The support team has gone above and beyond and was ALWAYS helpful. Would answer all of my questions and help with installing code within the hour. Fabulous customer service and easy to use and very functional app. Thank you.

April 15, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11