Affiliate External Outlinks

Affiliate External Outlinks

by Thalia

Setup affiliate or referral links to promote external pages

EarringZ

This app is invaluable to me with an Amazon affiliate store. The team at Thalia go above and beyond when helping me. Best app company on Shopify no contest.

Acesse Aqui

The best support!! I like outlink workes, thank for all help, they are faster and really solve the problem

thePaifer

cool app! Everything works good. I had a little problem with a outlink button, but the customer support was super fast in solving my problem by email! Good job guys! Thank you

GotClearSkin

Works as designed, well priced and the pro version will import "any" product into your store. Support is outstanding! Within Response was within 4 hours if not sooner, we had a few issues with our custom template for which they corrected the code issues right away, even a small blip was corrected when I made note of the glitch. Concise well-presented customer care and support. Add the spice we were looking for to add to our product diversity. 5 Stars keep going, team! / Dave - GotClearSkin.com

ALBUM

I am a Japanese company.

They will respond very quickly.

When I was in trouble without jumping to the external link, I immediately improved it when I sent an email.

Also, when I asked for the button to be displayed on the quick view page, he immediately responded.
It is a great support system that can solve problems in less than a day.

私は、日本の会社です。
ここは、とても迅速な対応をしてくれます。

外部リンクに飛ばずに困っていたところ、メールを送ったらすぐに改善してくれました。
また、クイックビューページへのボタンの表示をお願いしたところ、すぐに対応してくれました。
1日かからずに問題が解決ができとても素晴らしいサポート体制です。

Arrive Market

Great little app, the affiliate feature and import option have saved me so much time. Not only that, support is top notch: quick turnaround time and they make sure their customers are happy. Thanks guys!

DIY Skin Care Mompreneur

Exactly what I needed - I installed it less than 24 hours ago, and with a few hiccups because of my theme (no fault of the developer at ALL), it works perfectly and the FASTEST support from their team than I have ever experienced. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Icelandic Horse

Absolutely great application with an uncomplicated service. Fast answering and service for all our questions.

Produtos Max

The application does exactly what it advertises and, most importantly, its support is top notch, every time helping with any problem!

The Green Niche

I must say this has been one of the best Affiliate External apps yet! It needed some tweaking per my custom theme, but the support team was extremely helpful to make it work! This is your best bet if your looking to add an external link to some of your products. A+

Previous 1 3 4