Merchants appreciate this app for its functionality in directing customers to external sites, making it ideal for affiliate marketing. Its flexibility to replace the "add to cart" button with custom text and bulk edit feature are highly valued. Support is praised for quick and effective assistance with code installation and setup. The app is also noted for its affordability and compatibility with various themes. It's recommended for effortlessly managing external, affiliate, or referral links.

November 15, 2023

The Outlink team is amazing. They helped me fix and add a new feature to my site. I am so grateful for their communication and urgency in assisting me. Also, Outlink does exactly what my company is looking for.

Yummy-Tone
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

November 7, 2023

Just started using the app. Seems to work well for my use case, and was luckily just what I needed. The support team was incredibly fast and helpful in resolving my issues. Looking forward to using it more.

Superfly Cards
India
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

December 5, 2023

The best customer service I've ever experienced online.

Do Zero
Portugal
15 days using the app
Thalia replied January 12, 2024

October 12, 2023

I wish that I had used this app when I first started with Shopify. I had installed it and got nervous because I couldn't figure out where to insert the code in the proper liquid file. So I decided to try another app. That was a mistake. After wasting lots of precious time struggling with a different app that wasn't working as efficiently as I needed it to, I decided to give this app another try.

I still was having problems figuring out where to put the code, so I asked for some help. The developers helped me with getting the code installed the same day. I've been using this app now for about 48 hours, and it has saved me so much time I can't believe it. This app is extremely well written, easy to use, and the features such as the bulk edit via search and CSV just really make this a wonderful tool to use. Thank you to the developers for offering this wonderful app.

Soaplabels
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

August 28, 2023

I've been using Outlink for awhile now and does exactly what I need it to do! I use it whenever my shop hosts events, so I can create a product page with all of the info but direct customers to an external site to register. I like that you can easily replace the "add to cart" button with whatever text you want.

I recently switched my site to one of Shopify's 2.0 templates and couldn't figure out how to make Outlink work, so I emailed their support and they responded almost immediately and set it up for me. Couldn't ask for better customer service!

Ritualist
Almost 2 years using the app
Thalia replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

October 21, 2023

The app makes it effortless to add and manage external, affiliate, or referral links.

WARDROB
India
About 1 month using the app

October 23, 2023

Great function and even better support with quick response and help with integration. Worth the money.

reSource of Health
Estonia
6 days using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

January 3, 2024

Great app, with spectacular customer service.

shopthelaskinclub
8 days using the app
Thalia replied January 12, 2024

November 1, 2023

Talk about some amazing customer service! I managed to get the app connected on my own, but I was stumped when it came to getting the Outlink buttons to match the color and style of my standard Buy buttons. I fired off a support ticket thinking I might hear back the following day. (It was already after 9pm in my time zone.) Instead, I heard back within the hour, and rather than telling me how to fix the issue myself, Prathamesh fixed it for me in roughly ten minutes. I am blown away by the level of service, given how inexpensive the app is. Major kudos to the Outlink crew!

OtherLove Publishing, LLC
About 4 hours using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

October 6, 2023

The support is outstanding. Had an issue with a previous uninstalled apps code crossing over and the crew took care of things asap.
Is easy to use and understand and has more control than similar apps I tried, and at a very affordable price for what you get.
Loving the App and Support!

Tripple-R
9 days using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!