Merchants highly recommend this app for efficiently managing and redirecting customers to external sites. They praise its user-friendly interface, customizable buttons, and time-saving bulk edit features. Its compatibility with various Shopify themes and 2.0 templates is also appreciated. The support team is consistently commended for their quick and effective assistance. Merchants find the app affordable and good value for money, ideal for e-commerce businesses looking to streamline external link management.

November 28, 2021

This app helped us as a distributor direct to other places to purchase an exclusive product. The customer service from this developer is amazing, I highly recommend!

Les frères spirit
4 days using the app
Thalia replied November 29, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

January 2, 2023

Amazing support to install the code on my theme - and it does exactly what I need it to do - well priced and will be using it across my new site!

Peartrees-Airbnb
About 3 hours using the app
Thalia replied January 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

Edited November 11, 2020

Had a few minor issues after installation (on our end). Support was FANTASTIC! Prompt and immediately fixed the problem. Very good back and forth communication. After having tried a few of these apps I would definitely recommend Outlink to anyone in need of quality external link services!

John Sloane Art
4 days using the app
July 4, 2022

Just the exact thing you need to sell something outside Shopify, enjoying the advantages of Shopify!

Fondazione Cesare Pavese
Italy
Thalia replied July 29, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

February 24, 2023

Very helpful! And quick response. We are very happy with this application. We give it 5+ stars and recommend this app to everyone!

True Colors Publisher
Netherlands
About 2 hours using the app
Thalia replied March 2, 2023

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

January 14, 2018

app works great. I can't wait to try it on all of my stores.

Urbanthrifters
December 1, 2022

This app is like Magic! Their customer service is fast and so helpful. I struggled to rename or eliminate the buy now button on my own for days staring at code and then poof this app solved all my problems in like 10 min. Get this app you will NOT regret it.

QC-Collective
About 2 hours using the app
Thalia replied December 23, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

August 2, 2017

I like this app. SInce I don't sell products and just sent visitors to the manufacturer's sites I don't want anyone going through checkout and this is the ticket to doing that.

Cbdideas
October 28, 2020

Wow! Outstanding support!! Very quick and they make anything possbile in my case within minutes!!!

Ruth Possible
Germany
2 days using the app
July 31, 2021

Great app! Easy to install, easy to use, and the button fits in with its surroundings while removing Shopify's Add to Cart button.

Bloody Wolf Tattoo Supply