Merchants highly recommend this app for efficiently managing and redirecting customers to external sites. They praise its user-friendly interface, customizable buttons, and time-saving bulk edit features. Its compatibility with various Shopify themes and 2.0 templates is also appreciated. The support team is consistently commended for their quick and effective assistance. Merchants find the app affordable and good value for money, ideal for e-commerce businesses looking to streamline external link management.

September 15, 2023

Loving this app so far! I thought only super-expensive apps were available to do this, but then I found this one, and it's awesome. The customer service was fantastic when I had a question, also! Thanks for a great app!

sofunshop
4 days using the app
Thalia replied November 2, 2023

June 29, 2023

Great solution, exactly what we were looking for. We weren't able to find the spot to integrate the code, but the support team was very helpful, very fast and efficient.

Dolfinos
Switzerland
7 months using the app
September 29, 2023

Excellent app that I would recommend to anyone selling a product or service through and external link or an affiliate link. I ran into some confusion in setting up my products with their external link and reached out to customer service. My problem was fixed within a couple of hours and I'm now everything is working fine. Well worth the investment!

buildingbeasts
About 19 hours using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

May 21, 2023

Outlink External Links Button is a very useful app. Gaurav has been extremely swift and helpful to assist in making sure the app is working on my shop as intended.
Five stars *****

SongKick AI
3 months using the app
June 3, 2023

Signed up with Outlink to enable the outside links for products I advertise and their support in setting up the App on my store was flawless! Up and running within minutes and so easy to add and track links now. Impressive app and support!

ApexTrading
3 months using the app
July 27, 2023

The app and the service they provide are just perfect and everything I need. Would 100% recommend this app!

Eiwitlekkernijen
Netherlands
8 months using the app
Thalia replied September 6, 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

July 17, 2023

We've had an amazing experience working with Ankit and the rest of the team in Outlink setting up our new site. They were very understanding to our unique model of booking services and tweaked the code for us countless times until they made everything flow smoothly with our theme. This is probably the best customer service I've received from any app on the Shopify app store.

Flamingo Beauty Spa
10 days using the app
Thalia replied July 21, 2023

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

February 5, 2024

Worked very well and customer service was amazing

Empura
Thalia replied February 22, 2024

February 11, 2024

Very fast response and very friendly. Very good apps which serves its purposes.

Zenith Armour
Singapore
Thalia replied February 22, 2024

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

May 12, 2023

Great product that is easy to set up and gets us exactly what we needed. The team behind it was very responsive and helpful!

InfStore