Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by SolverCircle

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

Metropolisaustralia

Excellent! very easy to use. Lets you create individual options for each product or many products as a template. I use it to create different shipping options and prices for each product which saves me alot of money.

Gameovermerch

A+ Support! This app is one of a kind. Thanks!

Jlw Instruments

It's so easy to use and can add options very fast. It looks really good on site also.

Huckle Hide

This app is great! the template feature makes adding options to different products super slick! Installed for free and works a treat. I would highly recommend this app to anyone wishing to add further options to their products. www.hornstone.co.uk

Kutuultd

This app has done everything we could have hoped for in the 4 months we've been using it, is easy enough to use and the support from Solver Circle is brilliant.

Testsigns

Really good app, tried a couple of other Options apps but this is the only one that has the flexibility that I need. I would not be ble to use Shopify without it, as we customise all our goods.

Feb18 Update
Had an update on template from designer, asked Solver Circle if I could have app code updated too - no problem, done really quickly & works well - Thank you

Promotional Express

Best app ever with great customer service!

Personalised Xmas

What a fantastic company to deal with. We needed some custom work doing to go with the App, these guys held our hands from start to finish and went well above and beyond for us! Thank you so much! :)

Normlprint

super awesome.. glad I choose this app for my store. I recommend it to anyone that wants full control of their store.

Grand Fleurs

love the app, easy to work with and they are highly responsive!

---
currently in the process of changing from wix to shopify!

-founder of grandfleurs.com