Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by SolverCircle

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

Tinyhandsonline

This app has made me my money back by 1000x and more. I just have a few products that use this app and people love being able to customize their order. It takes a bit of a learning curve to understand how to use it, but the team behind this are very responsive and helpful. Now I only wish every variation could be tied to existing SKU's!

Wholesaledistributor

Great App! Fixed Every weird Custom Product issue we had. I wish we would have installed it sooner, and avoided the weird shopify complications that we were having. Response was 24 hours!

Artful Life Designs

App works very well. Great customer support when we had any questions. artfullifedesigns.com

Www Justathought Ie

Great service and customer care

Gabo Mocean

My products have ton of options and I was so disappointed when I found out that Shopify can only handle 100 variants...
I then looked for an app and tried many of them before finding this one.
It is by far the easiest and most affordable out there.
I'm not too advanced and I had questions. I dreaded the support "TICKET" but to my surprise I got my app installed and my questions answered in plain English in less than an hour!
Wow! If like me, you do have many product options, try this app. You will glad you did, saving money and headaches :)

Kryptondesigns

Relatively quick replies from support, and the free installation service is great!

H2olife Store

Great App, affordable and works a treat... Also great support from the team!

Nabecarterie

A great support ! Recommended ++

Bettyloudesigns

I love the APP but am having problems getting all of products to display to turn options on for each product. Any ideas? Within less then 24 hours the Customer Service Dept. had this problem fixed. KUDOS to them!

Casedodo

Great app with great support.Keep it up guys.