Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by SolverCircle

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

Kazdo

Awsome App!
Verry Good And Helpful Support Team!
Really Recommend Working With Them!

Suited Booted

Great customer service!!! Would definately recommend to anyone. Check out or store for custom men's suits www.sootzclothing.com

Contractorscommercial Com

Great and functional app. Adds an aspect really needed to your store. Great support as well

Red Desert Custom Kydex

Great app, great customer support!

Asktolik

Great Customer Services , it's going improve my sales for sure

Wigs By Nique Llc

This is my 2nd time using this app. I deleted the app to explore my options but none compare to this app for the price, so I'm right back! Customer service was on point and they even installed the app for free for a 2nd time!

Aristoties

Excellent support from the team. I had a lot of questions and needed a lot of support. The team not only answered all my questions properly but was also very prompt in getting it done the way I wanted. The app is fantastic and very easy to use. Exactly what I was looking for.

Horseup

This is the 4th app I have tried and I am sticking with it! Great Price, Great support and has everything I need. Multi options, add price for options, file uploader. It loads quickly on your product page.(the last one took too long to load) The support has been fantastic. They installed everything I needed to get going for Free.(I paid for one to be installed) Thanks so much. It's been such a headache finding the correct app.

Annaquan

I am giving this app 5 stars because:-

- price - it's relatively inexpensive compared to its competitors
- does what it says it will do
- looks elegant and simple on my theme
- free installation - someone installs this for you - and I had someone install it within 10 minutes of contact
- support - I had very prompt help and service - very easy - very co-operative

I would highly recommend this one if you are looking for a customising app, would like someone else to help you install promptly without any headaches.

Eventions Gifts

I will definitely recommend this app. The support is superb and even though I kept making changes, they still assisted and made it work each time. Great work