Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by SolverCircle

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

Medical Equipment Specialists

Works as demonstrated, and the customer support team is very responsive. I would recommend this app for sure. thanks

Seriously Shea Wholesale

Great app that worked seamlessly after install. The team was fast to install and responded to any questions quickly.

Berry Cute Kids

The support for this app has been the best! Not had this experience before with other Shopify apps. Thanks

mycustomlove

I love this app, I can create customizable options for my products and price.
And the customer support is really good!

Haute Items

Fast and friendly customer support! I needed to add a rather complex monogramming option for one of my products and this made the entire process streamline. Site feels and looks just as I wanted it to.

Update-
The developers have been the most helpful of any app I've used in answering questions and helping me make site adjustments. This is the only app to use for customization!!!

Fusion Crystals

Excellent App & Great customer support.

Pros :

We have been using another app for product customisation, especially photo upload, the main issue we were facing is once the customer clicks on add to cart it takes a few minutes to upload the photo and proceed to check out But there is no notification on the app about the process is ongoing due to which buyer exit from the website because they think the site is frozen. with this app , that issue is fixed. They have process notification symbol, and they can even show a text like " upload going on " - you will have to contact their customer support for that.

Great app - cheers guys .

Alwayspersonal

What a top app this is! No problem is too big for the developer. We have used this app for a number of our stores and paid extra to have custom work done. Could not recommend enough!

Thefittedfactory

I had been searching for a custom product app for a long time after my previous one had shut down, I used about 3 different apps during their trials and 2 of them didn't even get back to me for days at a time or couldn't answer the troubleshooting questions I had. All it took was 1 email to install the extra product options and that was it! creating the options WAS EASY! not complicated at all!

Olioliver

I am pretty please with this product and the support I receive.

The configuration of the product options is easy and intuitive. We are building a number of products and it helps that we can create templates that are easily applied to each product. Saves time and reduces effort required.

Their support is also great. We went through 2 rounds of installation due to our indecisiveness and they gladly helped out within 24 hours.

Thanks for the great support.

9 May 18
Just an update - we went through another round of change and the team at Product Options and Customizer was kind enough to help us out again.

Since my last review, we have been setting up the options for our products. Although the customising takes effort, it does provide us with the functionality that we need. I will still maintain my 5 star rating for this app.

Thanks guys.

Metropolisaustralia

Excellent! very easy to use. Lets you create individual options for each product or many products as a template. I use it to create different shipping options and prices for each product which saves me alot of money.