Product Options and Customizer

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

$7.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Testsigns

Really good app, tried a couple of other Options apps but this is the only one that has the flexibility that I need. I would not be ble to use Shopify without it, as we customise all our goods.

Feb18 Update
Had an update on template from designer, asked Solver Circle if I could have app code updated too - no problem, done really quickly & works well - Thank you

Promotional Express

Best app ever with great customer service!

Personalised Xmas

What a fantastic company to deal with. We needed some custom work doing to go with the App, these guys held our hands from start to finish and went well above and beyond for us! Thank you so much! :)

Normlprint

super awesome.. glad I choose this app for my store. I recommend it to anyone that wants full control of their store.

Grand Fleurs

love the app, easy to work with and they are highly responsive!

---
currently in the process of changing from wix to shopify!

-founder of grandfleurs.com

Tinyhandsonline

This app has made me my money back by 1000x and more. I just have a few products that use this app and people love being able to customize their order. It takes a bit of a learning curve to understand how to use it, but the team behind this are very responsive and helpful. Now I only wish every variation could be tied to existing SKU's!

Wholesaledistributor

Great App! Fixed Every weird Custom Product issue we had. I wish we would have installed it sooner, and avoided the weird shopify complications that we were having. Response was 24 hours!

Artful Life Designs

App works very well. Great customer support when we had any questions. artfullifedesigns.com

Www Justathought Ie

Great service and customer care

Gabo Mocean

My products have ton of options and I was so disappointed when I found out that Shopify can only handle 100 variants...
I then looked for an app and tried many of them before finding this one.
It is by far the easiest and most affordable out there.
I'm not too advanced and I had questions. I dreaded the support "TICKET" but to my surprise I got my app installed and my questions answered in plain English in less than an hour!
Wow! If like me, you do have many product options, try this app. You will glad you did, saving money and headaches :)