Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by SolverCircle

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

Briqclic

Good support, good app, just need auto manage inventory for some options

Completepc4you

does not work on some templates, this has been confirmed by the support

Thepionears

I think it's a good app. I had tried a couple of other Options apps but this is the only one that has the flexibility that I need. The only issue is the support i think, because i send them an email to install for me and they did not reach back to me directly, as other apps do.

Adorably Adorned

So far, i'm totally frustrated... All the other apps I've used have given instant support, and I finally got an emailed response saying they'll "TRY" to get to my installation by tomorrow. Um no. How are other apps offering awesome customer service and a paid app can't? Not impressed.

Jlw Instruments

It's so easy to use and can add options very fast. It looks really good on site also.

Tasteandsea

So far so good! Loving how easy it is to navigate the backend of the app. Installation was fast and free (as promised!).

I would give them 5 stars if the Date picker would allow you to connect an availability calendar (such as Google Cal). I will e-mail them requesting this feature and update my review when I have more information.

Huckle Hide

This app is great! the template feature makes adding options to different products super slick! Installed for free and works a treat. I would highly recommend this app to anyone wishing to add further options to their products. www.hornstone.co.uk

Kutuultd

This app has done everything we could have hoped for in the 4 months we've been using it, is easy enough to use and the support from Solver Circle is brilliant.

Testsigns

Really good app, tried a couple of other Options apps but this is the only one that has the flexibility that I need. I would not be ble to use Shopify without it, as we customise all our goods.

Feb18 Update
Had an update on template from designer, asked Solver Circle if I could have app code updated too - no problem, done really quickly & works well - Thank you

Promotional Express

Best app ever with great customer service!