Product Options and Customizer

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

$7.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Go Pho Yoself

Location Australia

Decent app for the drop down options (food add ons) for our food delivery site. It's still a bit fiddly on my desktop compared to my phone app, but it's fine for me right now. It would be great if there was a function for the customer to choose more than one quantity of the same item, as part of the multi select drop down menu. They have always been very fast to respond to my problems and enquiries. Thank you!

Cremation Jewelries

Time spent using app About 1 month

Works fine but some difficulties if used with Langify. Excellent technical support.

Briqclic

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Good support, good app, just need auto manage inventory for some options

Thepionears

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I think it's a good app. I had tried a couple of other Options apps but this is the only one that has the flexibility that I need. The only issue is the support i think, because i send them an email to install for me and they did not reach back to me directly, as other apps do.

Tasteandsea

So far so good! Loving how easy it is to navigate the backend of the app. Installation was fast and free (as promised!).

I would give them 5 stars if the Date picker would allow you to connect an availability calendar (such as Google Cal). I will e-mail them requesting this feature and update my review when I have more information.