Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer | Reviews

by SolverCircle

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

Camvon

The technical team helped me modify the template several times very carefully. We are very sorry and great thanks to the APP team.

Luxe Atlantic

I had an issue with the app and the customer service team was very fast and responsive and fixed the issue for me in a timely manner.

Electrified

I reckon I installed 5-7 apps before this one, I found them all confusing nit this though. Thank you so much it's perfect

KdesignMTY

Great app ! Great customer service, answer really fast and really helpfull.
i recommand this app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FPL Merch

These guys went above and beyond for me. I could really tell that they value every customer and show that in their service to you. I was so impressed.

Business Base | home base for business

Great App, Great Team. Always got a prompt response from the team and helped me achieve my store goals. The guys helped me set up the app for my store thoroughly and helped me to make the options look aesthetically great for my online website. 5 Star thumbs up.

Fusion Chemical Corp

The customer service on this app is outstanding. I had install problems and the developers copied my theme and got it to work for me. The app is a perfect solution for our store.

even playing field

Can't fault the app or the service. Very easy to use and fast support to set things up. Lots of options compared to similar apps.

Pawtographed

Wonderful app and excellent customer service! I tried different apps and I can say without a doubt that this is the best app in regards to price and customization. They installed it within the specified period of time and when I asked them to adjust something they fixed it right away. It is also very easy to use.

Mary Lou Peters

Just figuring out the app and am pleased with the responsiveness of support...even during the pandemic. We have art images that are available in different matted sizes so needed a pull-down option with different prices. Seems to do that well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7