Extreme Product Bundles

Extreme Product Bundles

by Extreme App

Sell more & increase your sales by creating product bundles

wooden puzzle

Great app to create bundle of buy one get one free and cart page work smoothly after integration. Thank you for support

American Crate

This app greatly increases AOV . I have use many upsell app but this app work prefect form my store

LovestonedSkin

This app was great...and then it wasn't. Its FAQ is not very informative. It doesn't tell you how to link the app with your store so the bundles can show on your website. I couldn't adjust a lot of things...man, it just feels incomplete

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We completely understand the importance and urgency in resolving this matter. Our experts are working on resolving this for you, thank you so much for your patience.

Idylles

works and does the job, but how can i change the language? My store is in german can you tell me how i change it?

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your review.
We are sorry to say but our application does not support Multilanguage functionality yet, however we are planning to add it in the future.

Felbeau Beauty Store

Not recommended, wrote an email to them and nobody answered. Had difficulties in their widget. It failed to show the bundles in my store despite that I have already followed their instructions from FAQ. Please kindly give advice once more when Xtreme has seen this review. Thanks.