Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
30. kesäkuu 2022

Amazing customer service. The team is always ready to help you out in any way possible. A must have app for your store thank you guys so much for everything.

NYC Luxury
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. huhtikuu 2023

great app ! they have helped me immensely on my business ! they are the best app for security and protection against fraud

Diamond Source NYC
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
3. toukokuu 2023

Eye4Fraud has been a great solution for our business, and their team is great. Any problems with integration are solved immediately!

Bullseye Sneaker Boutique (Christiana Mall)
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. huhtikuu 2023

great app !! great customer service and thy always ready to help. Save your money and use Eye4fraud app.

Relapse Clothing Stores
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Eye4fraud Inc. vastasi 25. huhtikuu 2023

Thanks for your awesome feedback!

27. huhtikuu 2023

After dealing with many other fraud protection companies, Eye4Fraud and their team has proven to be the best!

Bullseye Sneaker Boutique
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. huhtikuu 2023

It does its job as advertised! Straightforward read if we shall or shall not proceed with order processing. ... and it saves money by the end of the day! I can recommend this app to any online store looking for reliable fraud protection services.

ClubForeign
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. huhtikuu 2023

Easy to deal with and easy to contact if there are ever any issues. I have been a client of Eye4Fraud for almost 3 years now and they have saved me at least $100k in orders that would have been chargebacked as fraud. My business will not be where it is without Eye4Fraud and for that I am very grateful. Thank you Joel and Judah.

Capsule NYC
27. huhtikuu 2023

Been using Eye4Fraud for over a year now, great service and a must for your online business this days. Great customers service, always there whenever needed to answer your questions, and most of all an easy to use service. Never had an issue when it came to claims can't be any happier with their service.

Emergency Clothing Store
23. kesäkuu 2022

We've been using Eye4Fraud for a while now and can't say enough great things about them. Super simple to onboard and integrate with Shopify. They worked with us closely to setup a pipeline that worked best for us. They are quick to payout any fraudulent claims and are very responsive when dealing with any issues. We've saved tons of money with them and would highly recommend it to anyone on the Shopify platform, or any platform!

Luxoma.com
9. tammikuu 2023

Eye4fraud is the best fraud protection and insurance for fraud orders, very easy to install and setup, great customer service

Shaveworks