EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

by Highview Apps LLC

Custom CSV / Excel reports, automated data exports. Made easy.

Beyond Clothing Usa

This app functions great! Export functionality for FTP/email work exactly like you'd want them to. There are a TON of data points you can export from orders so I can't imagine there would be any data you need that isn't exportable. We even needed a couple of extra data points extracted that we weren't originally able to and the support team listened to this request and made the change to their app within a week or two!!

Great team, great product! They strive to achieve the best customer experience possible and it shows! Will definitely be using Highview App products in the future!

Sapling Home Farm

Great app, easy to use, does what is says.

Kollectionk

Thank you for the great app and assistance. I've used other apps for exporting data before. They are good apps too. But this is cheaper than others and easier than others. Sometime it took long time to download files using other apps. You don't nee to waste time for downloading with this app.

Safespecial

Great app with AMAZING support. I have request several feature suggestions and they are accepted and implemented quickly. Thanks!

Skywall

I've tried all of them - nothing comes close to this one. I'm amazed by the functionality of this app and the help and assistance that i got from Jonathan.
We are able to schedule automated exports directly into our inventory system. The options for customizing and recalculating fields are almost endless.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next