EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

From $29.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
January 21, 2021

If you think "Well, looks like this report is not possible with the app". Jonathan comes with a great idea and make it happen. I wish I could give 6 stars for this app and the support team.

Band of Rascals
Germany
January 15, 2021

So far I haven't find anything that this app cannot do (export). After a few days using it, the feeling is that will never need any other app for exporting. Also, support was fast, detailed and efficient. Perhaps our easiest and no brainer 5 stars review on Shopify.

Super Heroes Warehouse
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 7, 2020

Hands down the best app there is on Shopify, Jonathan is the most helpful person I have come across on any platform and app, he responds super quick and makes sure to help out immediately, he goes above and beyond to make sure your issue is sorted. He and the App deserve much more than the permitted stars. Thanks for all your help once again

AYNAYA
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited December 6, 2020

This app is fantastic. I use it to export data from Shopify into our PowerBI reporting. It is much more than just a data connector. You can manipulate data before exporting making complex reporting simple. To top that off, the support team is the best support team I have encountered in the Shopify app store. Prompt, dedicated and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a way to export data from Shopify. Note: I have scheduled nightly exports from Shopify to Google Drive using this app. My PowerBI is scheduled to run every morning and picks up updated data from Google Drive.

CaniBrands
November 12, 2020

Setup of EZ Export was incredibly straight forward, we had some specific requirements which the app covered nicely. Documentation is straight forward and understandable with good examples. The developers were happy to answer our questions up front and helped us identify which of the suite of apps was best for our purposes and answered all questions promptly with helpful answers.

SleepHub
September 29, 2020

Very good application with good documentation and the technical support provided was excellent! All responses were quick and provided valuable recommendations and solutions. EZ Exporter - Data Exports allowed the team to meet business requirements easily.

LATITUDE4G
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 24, 2020

Wonderful customer service! Jonathan was very patient and helped us create exactly what we needed. Would definitely recommend!

Roundabout Resale Couture
Time spent using app: 24 days
August 12, 2020

I actually didn't end up using this app but had to write a great review because Jonathan, the founder of the company, helped me immensely and when his app couldn't do what I needed he referred me to two competitors. Now that's customer service and I will always be on the lookout for what nw features and apps these guys develop.

Too Strong Coffee
Time spent using app: 11 days
July 23, 2020

This is an excellent App out of the box and there is also quick, useful support for custom requirements.

Zoono.com
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 23, 2020

EZ Exporter has made shipment review and fulfillment much easier. Sales tracking is outstanding. With the level of manipulation I have with the EZ Exporter reports, they have been a life saver in our day to day business.

Bookcase.Club