EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

From $29.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
June 28, 2019

I'm blown away with this app and the team supporting it. I had a struggle getting a report to pull right with some calculated fields and the support team noticed my issue before I even had time to reach out and ask for their assistance. They sent me the right info I needed and then also said they tested it and it's working in their test environment. Wow!!! We're still only a couple months in with them and I'm loving it! Great price for the value.

I use EZ Exporter to pull custom and templated reports so I can more easily get my data out of Shopify in a better format. There are certain data points I can't get out of Shopify that this app solves for me.

ANSON CALDER
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited June 12, 2019

Fantastic app to easily extract the info I need from Shopify orders. Much more flexible than native Shopify Export. Also a great way to automate reports. This is saving me time every day from manual reports that I used to send to suppliers. Support is also super responsive and helpful if I had a question. 5 stars!

Pack for Camp
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 17, 2019

Very useful app with a clear structure and a lot of possibilities, compared to others it has more functions and a better way of organizing the exports, also supports sending files to FTP, Mail, Online Storage and file compressing

the support is also very fast responding, friendly and competent (:

Amabrush GmbH
Austria
Time spent using app: 12 months
April 1, 2019

EZ Exporter is an impressive app with loads of capability that gets us the data we need in the formats that we want. It is a critical part of our business and we are very impressed with the team at Highview Apps and the quality of work that they have put forth in this app.

Sherpa Adventure Gear
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 1, 2019

This is a fantastic app with great features! Custom and calculated fields get us the exact order exports that we need delivered to FTP for our back-end system to pick up. We couldnt have asked for more.

But wait it gets better.

We experienced an issue due to some high volume coming through our site and the developer responded immediately and worked on a fix for us over the weekend.

I am very impressed with this app and its developers and look forward to using this app for a long time to come.

First Tactical
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 23, 2019

We use the app to download and send orders to our 3PL in the correct format etc and it does the job just perfectly. Im sure we will find lots of other uses for it, such as reporting etc. Quick and fast support with great turnaround times when changes needed. Jon

Craft Gin Club
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 7, 2019

There is a wealth of information hidden in the data Shopify stores on its servers, but only a fraction is available in the standard exports in your Shopify Admin. EZ Exporter gives you access to all the information that is usually hidden, in an easy to use, straightforward way. Scheduling and email options create whole new opportunities to get a better grip on your data. And if you struggle to get the right data out of Shopify, the support given by the Highview team is absolutely amazing: fast, full of insights and suggestions.

EZ Exporter has become a standard app in the many stores we manage.

Homefix Online
Singapore
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 14, 2018

Our store's multiple fulfillment processes requires uploading orders into numerous back-end systems, and EZ Exporter is our tool of choice. It's EZ to work with and its functionality is virtually endless.

Wilson Farm
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 2, 2018

This app does exactly what we need it to do which we never thought would be possible. We have customizations on our site and this app still allows us to pull this data. Support is phenomenal and have been there for us whenever we needed them.

Rokooj, LLC
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 10, 2018

Great app that gives us exports of exactly what we need, and Jonathan was SO helpful when I had a question! Highly recommend.

Dinner To Doorbells