Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to customize and automate data exports, saving time and effort. It's praised for its reliability, efficiency, and capacity to handle large data volumes. The app integrates well with Google Sheets and FTP, and is useful for automating daily reports and creating custom fields. Merchants also commend the responsive and proactive customer support. The app is seen as beneficial in streamlining manual tasks and enhancing cost-effectiveness.

April 5, 2017

Great app, easy to use, does what is says.

Sapling Home Farm
19 days using the app
July 5, 2018

I install the app and I solve many problems. it's a very usefully app.

Zintus
Romania
17 days using the app
December 20, 2022

This app has been incredible for importing shopify data into google sheets at regular intervals. Support is extremely helpful and quick to respond. If you find yourself downloading reports from shopify several times per day, this app is for you.

imogene + willie
13 days using the app
September 7, 2021

One of the best exporter apps (and I have tried many of them), it allows you to customise headers, create custom fields and even do calculations on the fly. Also, the support is second to none! Very impressed.

Wattbike UK
13 days using the app
August 12, 2020

I actually didn't end up using this app but had to write a great review because Jonathan, the founder of the company, helped me immensely and when his app couldn't do what I needed he referred me to two competitors. Now that's customer service and I will always be on the lookout for what nw features and apps these guys develop.

Too Strong Coffee
11 days using the app
January 15, 2021

So far I haven't find anything that this app cannot do (export). After a few days using it, the feeling is that will never need any other app for exporting. Also, support was fast, detailed and efficient. Perhaps our easiest and no brainer 5 stars review on Shopify.

Super Heroes Warehouse
3 days using the app
December 26, 2021

Awesome. 7 days free trials. I could export all collections with rules, handles, titles etc.! I recommend

Goods Of Japan
Japan
1 day using the app
November 7, 2019

I had a huge task ahead to export all product links with all smart and manual collections in order to properly create a list of 301 redirects. Jonathan solved my problem geniously easy. Thank you!

The Keratin Store
1 day using the app
March 7, 2018

Excellent app and support. Very full-featured vs other order export apps. Customize column headings, add calculated or blank fields easily to match existing mapping. Super-responsive with questions and support.

Swiftwick