Multiple Export Profiles
Create custom templates for multiple vendors / 3PL / product feeds. Export orders, draft orders, products, customers, metafields, and more.
Customized CSV / Excel Exports
Add your own custom fields, include only the fields you need, re-order columns, use formulas, conditional logic, advanced filters, and more!
Schedule and Automate
Automatically generate Excel / CSV exports and deliver them via email, FTP, SFTP, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Dropbox, or Amazon S3.
About EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports
Easily export orders, draft orders, products, collections, customers, and other data to CSV / TSV / TXT / Excel (XLS or XLSX). Customize your report the way you want, including as many or as little data as you need. It's easy to use, yet very flexible!
Save time from manually editing your files to fit your desired format. You can even schedule to have them delivered via email, FTP, SFTP (SSH), Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Sheets, or Amazon S3 (AWS) as frequent as every 15 minutes and also hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
Oh, and you can also create multiple export profiles and scheduled tasks! This means you can have a specific template for your accounting software, your dropshipper or 3PL provider, Google or Facebook feeds, or whoever else needs a copy of your Shopify data and have them run at different times.
If you're migrating from Magento, we've been told by some of our customers that our app is the closest one they could find to Xtento Order Export in terms of flexibility.
- Orders (including additional product fields such as the barcode, product handle, variant options, image URLs, and inventory quantity)
- Draft Orders
- Order Risks (such as the risk score and Shopify's recommended action)
- Fulfillment Events (such as the delivery date and status)
- Transactions (such as the authorization code and payment details)
- Cart Attributes (aka "Note Attributes," each attribute can be placed in its own column)
- Line Item Properties (each property can be placed in its own column)
- Product Variants
- Product Cost / COGS
- UTM Parameters
- Inventory (supports multi-location)
- Data generated by other apps such as Infinite Options, Metafields Editor, & Customily
- BUILT-IN REPORT TEMPLATES. Get started very quickly by using one of our many built-in export templates, which you can modify for further customization (e.g. Google Shopping Feed, Sales Reports, Unfulfilled Orders, etc.).
- MULTIPLE PRESETS.
- AUTOMATE YOUR REPORTING.
- CUSTOM FIELDS. Use your own static values or combine them with data from other fields.
- CALCULATED FIELDS. Do you find yourself having to manually edit your report in Excel after exporting it? This feature gives you even more flexibility that could potentially save you hours of manual editing. We support arithmetic operations, text operations, functions, and conditional expressions (we use Python syntax which is very readable and human-friendly).
- ADVANCED CUSTOM FILTERS.
- GOOGLE SHEETS INTEGRATION. Send data straight to a Google Sheets spreadsheets (add a new sheet, append, or overwrite).
- GROUPING AND AGGREGATION. Create summary reports by grouping and aggregating your data.
- Google Drive,
- Amazon S3,
- Google Sheets
Pricing 7-day free trial
Schedule Export Every 15 Minutes
Custom & Calculated Fields
25 Templates/Scheduled Tasks
Google Sheets Integration
Amazon S3 Integration
Grouping & Aggregation
60-Day Export History
50 Templates/Scheduled Tasks
Very Large Datasets
90-Day Export History
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Very good application with good documentation and the technical support provided was excellent! All responses were quick and provided valuable recommendations and solutions. EZ Exporter - Data Exports allowed the team to meet business requirements easily.
Roundabout Resale Couture
Wonderful customer service! Jonathan was very patient and helped us create exactly what we needed. Would definitely recommend!
Too Strong Coffee
I actually didn't end up using this app but had to write a great review because Jonathan, the founder of the company, helped me immensely and when his app couldn't do what I needed he referred me to two competitors. Now that's customer service and I will always be on the lookout for what nw features and apps these guys develop.