Multiple Export Profiles
Create custom templates for multiple vendors or 3PL providers. Export orders, draft orders, products, customers, collections, and more.
Customize Your CSV
Create your own custom fields, include only the data you need, re-order the columns, choose your own field names, use formulas, and more!
Schedule and Automate
Automatically generate your CSV exports as frequent as every 15 minutes and deliver them via email, FTP, SFTP, Google Drive, Dropbox, or S3.
About EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports
Easily export orders, draft orders, products, collections, customers, and other data to CSV. Customize your report the way you want, including as many or as little data as you need. It's easy to use, yet very flexible!
Save time from manually editing your CSV files to fit your desired format. You can even schedule to have them delivered via email, FTP, SFTP (SSH), Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon S3 (AWS) as frequent as every 15 minutes and also hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
Oh, and you can also create multiple different export profiles and scheduled tasks! This means you can have a specific configuration for your accounting software, your dropshipper or 3PL provider, your colleague, or whoever else needs a copy of your Shopify data and have them run on different schedules.
If you're migrating from Magento, we've been told by some of our customers that our app is the closest one they could find to Xtento Order Export in terms of flexibility.
- Orders (including additional product fields such as the barcode, product handle, variant options, image URLs, and inventory quantity)
- Draft Orders
- Order Risks (such as the risk score and Shopify's recommended action)
- Fulfillment Events (such as the delivery date and status)
- Transactions (such as the authorization code and payment details)
- Cart Attributes (aka "Note Attributes," each attribute can be placed in its own column)
- Line Item Properties (each property can be placed in its own column)
- Product Variants
- Product Cost / COGS
- UTM Parameters
- Inventory (supports multi-location)
- Data generated by apps such as Infinite Options, Bold Product Options, & Metafields Editor.
- BUILT-IN REPORT TEMPLATES. Get started very quickly by using one of our many built-in export templates, which you can modify for further customization (e.g. Google Shopping Feed, Sales Reports, Unfulfilled Orders, etc.).
- MULTIPLE PRESETS.
- AUTOMATE YOUR REPORTING.
- CUSTOM FIELDS. Use your own static values or combine them with data from other fields.
- CALCULATED FIELDS. Do you find yourself having to manually edit your report in Excel after exporting it? This feature gives you even more flexibility that could potentially save you hours of manual editing. We support arithmetic operations, text operations, functions, and conditional expressions (we use Python syntax which is very readable and human-friendly).
- ADVANCED CUSTOM FILTERS.
- GROUPING AND AGGREGATION. Create summary reports by grouping and aggregating your data.
Are you a Shopify Partner looking to see if our app will work for your clients? Contact us for a free account (dev/affiliate stores only)!
- Google Drive,
- Amazon S3
Pricing 7-day free trial
10 Export Profiles & Schedules.
Custom & Calculated Fields.
Email / FTP / SFTP Support.
Dropbox & Google Drive Integrations.
Everything in Standard.
25 Export Profiles.
Amazon S3 Integration.
Grouping & Aggregation.
Re-download Exported Files (Last 30 Days).
Everything in Professional.
50 Export Profiles.
Very Large Datasets.
Re-download Exported Files (Last 90 Days).
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 44 reviews
Most recent reviews
We use this app to manage 6 sites and are drilled by how efficient, well built and useful it is. Most importantly, the support is excellent. I get quick very helpful replies from the team who put in all effort to resolve any issues you may have.
Great app and great service. Makes exporting different types of reports very easy. Everything is customizable so you can make the report exactly how you need it. We use it to export orders reports for different suppliers, each in its own format. It saves us plenty of valuable time everyday.
I'm blown away with this app and the team supporting it. I had a struggle getting a report to pull right with some calculated fields and the support team noticed my issue before I even had time to reach out and ask for their assistance. They sent me the right info I needed and then also said they tested it and it's working in their test environment. Wow!!! We're still only a couple months in with them and I'm loving it! Great price for the value.
I use EZ Exporter to pull custom and templated reports so I can more easily get my data out of Shopify in a better format. There are certain data points I can't get out of Shopify that this app solves for me.