Multiple Export Profiles
Create custom templates for multiple vendors / 3PL / product feeds. Export orders, draft orders, products, customers, metafields, and more.
Customized CSV / Excel Exports
Add your own custom fields, include only the fields you need, re-order columns, use formulas, conditional logic, advanced filters, and more!
Schedule and Automate
Automatically generate Excel / CSV exports and deliver them via email, FTP, SFTP, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Dropbox, or Amazon S3.
About EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports
Easily export orders, draft orders, products, collections, customers, and other data to CSV / TSV / TXT / Excel (XLS or XLSX). Customize your report the way you want, including as many or as little data as you need. It's easy to use, yet very flexible!
Save time from manually editing your files to fit your desired format. You can even schedule to have them delivered via email, FTP, SFTP (SSH), Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Sheets, or Amazon S3 (AWS) as frequent as every 15 minutes and also hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
Oh, and you can also create multiple export profiles and scheduled tasks! This means you can have a specific template for your accounting software, your dropshipper or 3PL provider, Google or Facebook feeds, or whoever else needs a copy of your Shopify data and have them run at different times.
If you're migrating from Magento, we've been told by some of our customers that our app is the closest one they could find to Xtento Order Export in terms of flexibility.
- Orders (including additional product fields such as the barcode, product handle, variant options, image URLs, and inventory quantity)
- Draft Orders
- Order Risks (such as the risk score and Shopify's recommended action)
- Fulfillment Events (such as the delivery date and status)
- Transactions (such as the authorization code and payment details)
- Cart Attributes (aka "Note Attributes," each attribute can be placed in its own column)
- Line Item Properties (each property can be placed in its own column)
- Product Variants
- Product Cost / COGS
- UTM Parameters
- Inventory (supports multi-location)
- Data captured by other apps such as Infinite Options, Store Pickup + Delivery, & Customily
- BUILT-IN REPORT TEMPLATES. Get started very quickly by using one of our many built-in export templates, which you can modify for further customization (e.g. Google Shopping Feed, Sales Reports, Unfulfilled Orders, etc.).
- MULTIPLE PRESETS.
- AUTOMATE YOUR REPORTING.
- CUSTOM FIELDS. Use your own static values or combine them with data from other fields.
- CALCULATED FIELDS. Do you find yourself having to manually edit your report in Excel after exporting it? This feature gives you even more flexibility that could potentially save you hours of manual editing. We support arithmetic operations, text operations, functions, and conditional expressions (we use Python syntax which is very readable and human-friendly).
- ADVANCED CUSTOM FILTERS.
- GOOGLE SHEETS INTEGRATION. Send data straight to a Google Sheets spreadsheets (add a new sheet, append, or overwrite).
- GROUPING AND AGGREGATION. Create summary reports by grouping and aggregating your data.
- Google Drive,
- Google Sheets,
- Amazon S3 (AWS)
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
I have two stores with EZ Exporter app downloaded.
The app does exactly what I want it to do and more.
Jonathan, the co-founder and developer is fantastic. He has gone above and beyond to help create formulas to my required needs.
A must have app for customising CSV exports. Could not fault them whatsoever.
Thank you!! Look forward to continuing to work together :)
One of the best exporter apps (and I have tried many of them), it allows you to customise headers, create custom fields and even do calculations on the fly. Also, the support is second to none! Very impressed.
Nous utilisons cette application pour exporter les commandes sur un serveur FTP pour notre logisticien, nous avons rencontré quelques difficultés au niveau de la configuration et le service client a été très réactif et a bien su résoudre le problème.