EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrate Orders. CSV Imports Made Easy

Kush Audio

Used this app to port over 8 years worth of sales records — after some trial and error with their robust import option set (and EXCELLENT support from the team at Highview Apps) we were able to achieve a perfect port of all past records into our shopify store.

Great work, Highview Apps!

SomethingTrendy.com

I used this app to import over a thousand orders from Magento. It worked as described. No issues. Saved a ton of time.

EMs Gift Boxes

This app has been a life-saver! Ralph was amazing - he helped me fix the issues I had in the configuration and gave me really great screen shots to show me how the import would look in my store. It may look intimidating, but don't give up, Ralph will help you get what you need from the app!

La Boutique MOSO

EZ importer is a very good app:
- It does what i says and works well
- The support is great
Good job

agamaco

I used this app to easily map thousands of products from a custom feed into Shopify. This was achievable in a few minutes and was so easy to use.

Pelotonia

The app team was very helpful and the response rate through email was super quick! Appreciate the help!

CoastProducts

I'm so happy to have found this tool! We have used EZ Importer to migrate complex historical order data from Woocommerce to Shopify Plus for a couple of different clients and it has made life so much easier. The built-in data mappings save a ton of time and the support is unparalleled. Highly recommended!

Culture Hustle USA

First time using this App and it has been so useful to import orders!

Highly recommend, very easy to use and understand and the customer service is very friendly and prompt at getting back to you

tentree

Great for kickstarter orders. Kickstarters exports can be a bit of a pain, but this app makes it fairly easy to move them over. Good support and help docs.

This actually should be built into shopify. Seems like a basic feature.

Deliveroo Kit - Hong Kong

Great customer service from EZ Importer! Provided quick feedback and solution to some queries we had.