EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrate Orders. CSV Imports Made Easy

Shopomata

We had a huge number of orders to import from a diversity of sources. This could've been a huge headache with lots of opportunities for mistakes, but EZ Importer made quick work of it, and Ralph was *exceptional in his support, even creating the first mapping for us and explaining each step and potential 'gotchas' along the way. His responses were always clear, articulate and thorough — and incredibly fast! No brainer to use this for our imports going forward. Great software, great support.

Julian Bleecker
omata.com

Reviveskincare

This app is remarkable! It delivers on what it says it will, is very easy to use, and the support is off the charts in terms or responsiveness, friendliness, and prompt issue resolution/troubleshooting.

Solid app; beats out any alternative out there.

Jack Kings

the app developer is really helpful and fast response. He helped me out on my special mapping request and I am now using this app to import now. It is a well designed and coded app, fast, clean and easy UI.

Epiphany Innovations

Fantastic App. Fantastic support. Couldn't recommend highly enough :)

Shampoo Buddy

This is a great ap - easy to use, and the customer support is unreal. I was given support over an issue before I even contacted them about it. Then I screwed up my import again because I wasn't careful, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that when I deleted the orders I had imported using the ap, the credits were returned to me. Awesome! I will definitely be using this ap for all my order importing needs.

The Dry Eye Shop

The five stars are for Ralph. We migrated 13 years worth of orders from our previous platform (Nexternal) which involved a ton of work and troubleshooting on our end massaging data output from the old system before it would be anywhere near ready for import. We hit some unexpected snags, including overlooked technical problems in some of our source data. Ralph was always very prompt and helpful and courteous as could be, beginning to end, despite all the challenges our project posed. He spent more time on it than I ever could have expected.

Njoy Toys

Very easy app to use. Had a support question and Ralph was excellent in his response and understanding. Would highly recommend this app to anyone.

Saltrock Store

Used this app for a very large order import. Incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and quick to respond. A pleasure to work with. Everything went wonderfully smoothly.

Fromthefarmer

We love EZImporter! Ralph and his team provide great support, helped us get setup, and continue to support our needs and be open to new ideas / features! We couldn't be happier with EZImporter and Highview Apps!

Diverse Threads

Excellent app with fantastic support.
I was using a similar app in the past but ran into reliability problems and slow support, so needed a new solution.

I switched over to EZ Importer and couldn't be happier. The app works perfectly and the developer offers great timely support.

Highly recommended.