EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrate Orders. CSV Imports Made Easy

bestsafetyapparel

As part of migrating from Yahoo stores to Shopify there was a herculean task in front of us to migrate the existing orders in the way they are being displayed in Yahoo store. I looked at several apps and tested them but didn't do the job and finally ran into EZ Importer app and from the get-go, Ralph had provided excellent support. It would take sometime to get used to the way EZ Importer works by creating datamapping etc and once it's done it's a peace of cake to migrate the orders. Ralph had extended great support above and beyond from start to finish and I really appreciate it. Ralph you Rock! Keep up the good work and thanks much for putting together this app! I hope you would add the feature to migrate the tracking info too. Nevertheless, it is a fantastic app and highly recommend it.

ALDI MiniRoos

Once you initially become comfortable with the templates and format it is easy to import bulk orders that filter through to Shopify automatically. Has been a major help to our business.

Love Powered Co.

We used EZ Importer to transfer all of our existing orders into a new store and this app made it super easy for use to do that, not only that we needed to transfer credits for a different import into a different store and their customer service made it seamless for us to do that at a record response time!!!
Great app!!

Moasure

Used this app to import all our crowdfunding orders from BackerKit directly into Shopify. Worked well and support from the team was great. The ability to test a few imports (5 records etc) and also "reverse" them is very reassuring.

Overall it helped us import our orders into Shopify to help us fulfil and also centralise all our customer records.

mheala

I used EZ importer to move my orders from Wix to Shopify. The tutorials were very helpful and I was able to complete the process quickly. Highly recommend.

Sweatshield Undershirt UK

This app is exceptional - it requires a really fine understanding of the details, but you should care about that if you're doing something serious like importing orders.

Even more importantly, the support is amazing. I worked with multiple people when dealing with a complicated migration and found them to be knowledgeable and willing to help. Huge fan.

Invisibelly

I wanted to import my kickstarter orders onto shopify for ease of order management. I liked the fact that I could test upload and delete the files easily to make sure I have correctly imported all the fields. Would definitely recommend. You dont lose credits when you do a test upload. So all in all great!!

Types & Symbols

I needed to transfer my customers and orders from one Shopify store to another, and EZ Importer gave me exactly what I was looking for! In addition, Ralph (co-founder and developer) was extremely responsive and helpful in answering any questions I had along the way. Strongly recommended!

Binoid CBD

Has been more than outstanding, and more than I needed. The app works flawlessly for me to import orders to my store from external sides. Could not be happier with its functionality and reliability. It takes a few tries to get the imports to be correct and match up. But it is smooth sailing from there.

Kush Audio

Used this app to port over 8 years worth of sales records — after some trial and error with their robust import option set (and EXCELLENT support from the team at Highview Apps) we were able to achieve a perfect port of all past records into our shopify store.

Great work, Highview Apps!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7