EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrate Orders. CSV Imports Made Easy

tentree

Great for kickstarter orders. Kickstarters exports can be a bit of a pain, but this app makes it fairly easy to move them over. Good support and help docs.

This actually should be built into shopify. Seems like a basic feature.

Deliveroo Kit - Hong Kong

Great customer service from EZ Importer! Provided quick feedback and solution to some queries we had.

Human Unlimited

This has worked great for me and when I needed a little bit of help from customer service, they were extremely quick with their reply!

BigStuffed

Definitly the best customer service ever met on the platform.
Ralph was fast, accurate and very helpful.
Definitly recommanded for multiple platform sellers

Roadmap Writers

We re-launched a Shopify store and exported/imported over 30k orders from the old to new stores. We did not have 1:1 product mapping but were still able to let customers see their previous orders within their accounts.

We had some specific needs around the import (auto-generated emails, QB automation, etc) and Ralph was absolutely amazing in helping us test to ensure our gigantic import went without a hitch.

I cannot reiterate how responsive the support team was in helping with our mapping and checking in to be sure that all was good.

Highly recommend...

labfresh-denmark

I would give 10 stars if I could! Excellent support, really fast to reply and actually Ralph got in touch even before I did :) He also cut me a great deal on the credit as I had to import a lot. Excellent product and service.

chipxinh

Useful for fulfilling Kickstarter and Indiegogo backers with Shopify. Custom templates are easy to make.

Joseph Myers

Holstee

We used this app to bulk import late addresses from our recent kickstarter. The app works incredibly well! Haven't had any issues and ended up using it for a few other imports - overall a really time saver and the app is well thought through. I can't speak to the customer support because i never had a reason to reach out. I can def recommend this app if you wanna import some orders.

Atlanta Trails

Fantastic app! I used the included 'Shopify to Shopify' template to import data from an old Shopify store, and it worked perfectly. I had to perform some custom mapping in order to import customer data and order data from an old WooCommerce store - but after several test imports and some tweaking, successfully imported Woo, too. Pricing is straightforward and seems like a great value. Thanks for the great app!