EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrations Made easy.

Njoy Toys

Very easy app to use. Had a support question and Ralph was excellent in his response and understanding. Would highly recommend this app to anyone.

Saltrock Store

Used this app for a very large order import. Incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and quick to respond. A pleasure to work with. Everything went wonderfully smoothly.

Fromthefarmer

We love EZImporter! Ralph and his team provide great support, helped us get setup, and continue to support our needs and be open to new ideas / features! We couldn't be happier with EZImporter and Highview Apps!

Diverse Threads

Excellent app with fantastic support.
I was using a similar app in the past but ran into reliability problems and slow support, so needed a new solution.

I switched over to EZ Importer and couldn't be happier. The app works perfectly and the developer offers great timely support.

Highly recommended.

The Truth About Cancer

Support was great and very responsive. Data mappings were pretty easy to get set up. We got 800 orders imported and submitted to our shipping company for shipment with ease. Thanks for the great app!

Giftable Merch

Excellent app, easy to use and works as expected. Amazing support too - Ralph went out of his way to help me out ASAP with a small issue I had getting set up.

Oregrownstore

Worked like a charm! Support team was happy to help!

Also offered to refund credits / money incase the data transfer did not work. REc'D!

Baabuk 2

EZ Importer is the best import app in Shopify Store - it made our campaign more successful. And not only that, EZ Importer has a great support! The co-founder was very hands on in dealing with our situation.

More success to you guys!

Momentaryink

Great app, instructions were easy to follow and did exactly what it said it would. We needed to import 20,000+ orders from WooCommerce and EZ Importer handled them like a well-oiled machine. The data-mapping process was actually a lot easier than many other apps I have used, and there are plenty of configuration options.

Support was great as well, the founder reached out after an I had an error deleting some test imports to make sure everything was going ok.

5 stars, highly recommend.

Double Scorpio

Founder was amazing. Helped me through the whole process.
Thanks again :)