EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrations Made easy.

Epiphany Innovations

Fantastic App. Fantastic support. Couldn't recommend highly enough :)

Shampoo Buddy

This is a great ap - easy to use, and the customer support is unreal. I was given support over an issue before I even contacted them about it. Then I screwed up my import again because I wasn't careful, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that when I deleted the orders I had imported using the ap, the credits were returned to me. Awesome! I will definitely be using this ap for all my order importing needs.

The Dry Eye Shop

The five stars are for Ralph. We migrated 13 years worth of orders from our previous platform (Nexternal) which involved a ton of work and troubleshooting on our end massaging data output from the old system before it would be anywhere near ready for import. We hit some unexpected snags, including overlooked technical problems in some of our source data. Ralph was always very prompt and helpful and courteous as could be, beginning to end, despite all the challenges our project posed. He spent more time on it than I ever could have expected.

Njoy Toys

Very easy app to use. Had a support question and Ralph was excellent in his response and understanding. Would highly recommend this app to anyone.

Saltrock Store

Used this app for a very large order import. Incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and quick to respond. A pleasure to work with. Everything went wonderfully smoothly.

Fromthefarmer

We love EZImporter! Ralph and his team provide great support, helped us get setup, and continue to support our needs and be open to new ideas / features! We couldn't be happier with EZImporter and Highview Apps!

Diverse Threads

Excellent app with fantastic support.
I was using a similar app in the past but ran into reliability problems and slow support, so needed a new solution.

I switched over to EZ Importer and couldn't be happier. The app works perfectly and the developer offers great timely support.

Highly recommended.

The Truth About Cancer

Support was great and very responsive. Data mappings were pretty easy to get set up. We got 800 orders imported and submitted to our shipping company for shipment with ease. Thanks for the great app!

Giftable Merch

Excellent app, easy to use and works as expected. Amazing support too - Ralph went out of his way to help me out ASAP with a small issue I had getting set up.

Oregrownstore

Worked like a charm! Support team was happy to help!

Also offered to refund credits / money incase the data transfer did not work. REc'D!