EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrate Orders. CSV Imports Made Easy

Diverse Threads

Excellent app with fantastic support.
I was using a similar app in the past but ran into reliability problems and slow support, so needed a new solution.

I switched over to EZ Importer and couldn't be happier. The app works perfectly and the developer offers great timely support.

Highly recommended.

The Truth About Cancer

Support was great and very responsive. Data mappings were pretty easy to get set up. We got 800 orders imported and submitted to our shipping company for shipment with ease. Thanks for the great app!

Giftable Merch

Excellent app, easy to use and works as expected. Amazing support too - Ralph went out of his way to help me out ASAP with a small issue I had getting set up.

Oregrownstore

Worked like a charm! Support team was happy to help!

Also offered to refund credits / money incase the data transfer did not work. REc'D!

Baabuk 2

EZ Importer is the best import app in Shopify Store - it made our campaign more successful. And not only that, EZ Importer has a great support! The co-founder was very hands on in dealing with our situation.

More success to you guys!

Momentaryink

Great app, instructions were easy to follow and did exactly what it said it would. We needed to import 20,000+ orders from WooCommerce and EZ Importer handled them like a well-oiled machine. The data-mapping process was actually a lot easier than many other apps I have used, and there are plenty of configuration options.

Support was great as well, the founder reached out after an I had an error deleting some test imports to make sure everything was going ok.

5 stars, highly recommend.

Double Scorpio

Founder was amazing. Helped me through the whole process.
Thanks again :)

Parabolica Press

Fantastic app for importing data easily from other ordering platforms. I imported all my old orders from Celery and will be importing orders from Amazon as well as old manual invoices from Xero. Now my customers can see ALL their orders in Shopify and my reports can go back further in time.

Developer is super responsive and fixed many issues that surfaced during my first import. If you have old orders (or even new orders) that were placed in systems other than Shopify this is a great tool for moving them into Shopify.

Test Crmu

EDIT: Updating my review. I had mapped and transitioned much of my old platform's order date, and as we get close to launching our new site on Shopify, I went to upload the orders that have taken place since the last transfer. In that time, they addressed my reviews comment about other apps emailing people, and they've put a note to audit your apps to ensure emails are disabled during imports. They are very responsive to feedback!

###
Original Post:

This app is great for importing large quantities of files and old orders into Shopify. Beware: if you have any third party apps that send emails, be sure to disable the emails during uploads or old customers will receive receipts, etc! (This isn't an EZ Importer issue so much as an issue that is going to come into play when dealing with multiple app extensions. The app can be particular about data formatting during uploads. It's good because it ensures good data is imported, but it's annoying if you don't care as much about a field. The support was amazing! They reached our after any failed imports (without my asking) and told me exactly what was wrong and how to fix it. Would recommend this app!

Miramonte Winery Vendor

I would give the staff 6 stars if I could. I use both EZ Importer and EZ Exporter to map data through Shopify to create invoices and automation scripts. These apps are THE best interface for mapping I've found.