EZ Importer

EZ Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrations Made easy.

Pelotonia

The app team was very helpful and the response rate through email was super quick! Appreciate the help!

CoastProducts

I'm so happy to have found this tool! We have used EZ Importer to migrate complex historical order data from Woocommerce to Shopify Plus for a couple of different clients and it has made life so much easier. The built-in data mappings save a ton of time and the support is unparalleled. Highly recommended!

Culture Hustle USA

First time using this App and it has been so useful to import orders!

Highly recommend, very easy to use and understand and the customer service is very friendly and prompt at getting back to you

tentree

Great for kickstarter orders. Kickstarters exports can be a bit of a pain, but this app makes it fairly easy to move them over. Good support and help docs.

This actually should be built into shopify. Seems like a basic feature.

Deliveroo Kit - Hong Kong

Great customer service from EZ Importer! Provided quick feedback and solution to some queries we had.

Human Unlimited

This has worked great for me and when I needed a little bit of help from customer service, they were extremely quick with their reply!

BigStuffed

Definitly the best customer service ever met on the platform.
Ralph was fast, accurate and very helpful.
Definitly recommanded for multiple platform sellers

Roadmap Writers

We re-launched a Shopify store and exported/imported over 30k orders from the old to new stores. We did not have 1:1 product mapping but were still able to let customers see their previous orders within their accounts.

We had some specific needs around the import (auto-generated emails, QB automation, etc) and Ralph was absolutely amazing in helping us test to ensure our gigantic import went without a hitch.

I cannot reiterate how responsive the support team was in helping with our mapping and checking in to be sure that all was good.

Highly recommend...

labfresh-denmark

I would give 10 stars if I could! Excellent support, really fast to reply and actually Ralph got in touch even before I did :) He also cut me a great deal on the credit as I had to import a lot. Excellent product and service.

chipxinh

Useful for fulfilling Kickstarter and Indiegogo backers with Shopify. Custom templates are easy to make.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6