EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrate Orders. CSV Imports Made Easy

The Brrrn Shop

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Problem solver and game-changer for all our affiliate accounts on drop-ship orders. I receive orders overnight from partners and just upload into EZ importer and voila it goes right into my Shopify. They helped me set it up too which was fantastic.

PowerAbs™

We were able to successfully import over 150,000 orders into Shopify from our legacy platform using the EZ Importer app. The process went very smoothly. We appreciate the great functionality and customer support! We'll continue to use EZ Importer for our importing needs in the future!

Divine Curls

Believe the hype - the customer service level was outstanding! Elizabeth was extremely knowledgeable and patient every step of the way. I migrated my web shop from WooCommerce to Shopify and this app was helpful with transferring all my orders. The app allows to you run countless tests before your final import, so you can perfect your data. My only suggestion would be to import different currencies. The API didn't recognize the comma placement in euros used to separate the integral part of a number from the decimal part, so I had to replace all the commas to decimals for the price to import properly.

Karya Bebek

We made a trial with 12 orders
It has been a great work, good luck to everyone.
An application that people who want to transfer their orders can definitely use.

ARMYMERCH

Elizabeth was soooo helpful in getting my orders imported :) Thank you so much for everything, I highly recommend this app!

Mike Doughty Store

A lifesaver! I needed to take an external excel sheet that was ONLY names and addresses (thousands of them) and turn it into actual orders in my Shopify store. Their support team (shout out to Elizabeth!) helped me every step of the way. It's not like some apps where you have to "learn the app" - they do all of the footwork for you. They answer emails promptly and work diligently until your desired outcome is achieved.

alder apparel

This app was great in helping us import our crowdfunding orders for tracking in Shopify! Their customer service is AMAZING - quick and super helpful!

Baked Cravings

app works great, saved me a lot of time with the ability to upload multiple orders. and great customer service.

Desserted

This is the best app to migrate. Coming from WooCommerce, the flexibility you have to map different types of data to where you need it in Shopify is monumental. I tried some other migration apps and you don't have any control over how things get migrated over. Not only is this much better to have control over your data, but the support is super fast and super helpful. Don't pass this app up if you need to migrate!

Yugen Tribe

I can't say enough about the customer service. I was struggling to map the fields and was about to give up, but Elizabeth was kind enough to do the mapping for me! Now the app works exactly the way I need and is going to make organizing my partnerships and their orders much easier. Highly recommend. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9