EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrate Orders. CSV Imports Made Easy

Mike Doughty Store

A lifesaver! I needed to take an external excel sheet that was ONLY names and addresses (thousands of them) and turn it into actual orders in my Shopify store. Their support team (shout out to Elizabeth!) helped me every step of the way. It's not like some apps where you have to "learn the app" - they do all of the footwork for you. They answer emails promptly and work diligently until your desired outcome is achieved.

alder apparel

This app was great in helping us import our crowdfunding orders for tracking in Shopify! Their customer service is AMAZING - quick and super helpful!

Baked Cravings

app works great, saved me a lot of time with the ability to upload multiple orders. and great customer service.

Desserted

This is the best app to migrate. Coming from WooCommerce, the flexibility you have to map different types of data to where you need it in Shopify is monumental. I tried some other migration apps and you don't have any control over how things get migrated over. Not only is this much better to have control over your data, but the support is super fast and super helpful. Don't pass this app up if you need to migrate!

Yugen Tribe

I can't say enough about the customer service. I was struggling to map the fields and was about to give up, but Elizabeth was kind enough to do the mapping for me! Now the app works exactly the way I need and is going to make organizing my partnerships and their orders much easier. Highly recommend. Thank you!

Simply Breathe

I used this app to help import my orders and customers from our old store which was hosted on GoDaddy's GoCentral online stores. The support from EZ Importer was INCREDIBLE. Super responsive and thorough and I highly recommend this app!

好好皂人 Herbs'Oil

I used this app to import old WooCommerce data into Shopify. The data mapping was pretty intuitive and easy to use. I tested our imports probably 20 times to get it just right, but I was so thankful that I was able to easily delete and redo any imports that looked off without wasting any of the 50 free credits that they provide. The support team is so helpful and responded quickly. Overall, even though data imports are not fun, they really made it as seamless as possible.

VVandr

First Shopify review I ever left: EZ Importer rocks!! There are some real great minds behind it. Well done guys!

My Bear Jeff

This app was fantastic to help me import my orders from Kickstarter to Shopify! I looked around quite a bit for an app that would work well and was extremely thankful to have used EZ Importer. Also, the support team ROCKS! Thank you for making my life so much easier!!

Max and Neo

Major time saver. We import hundreds of orders a week from CSVs and as long as the files are formatted to map correctly, the system imports them at about 1 order every 2 seconds. If I had to import the orders manually, it would easily take 2 minutes per order.

Also must say that the customer service is great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9